No announcement yet.

2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember all the Blazers hype? come on man lmao. The best one was "they're not your typical 8 seed" or "Nurkic is back and healthy" lmao. What's with all the Nurkic hype anyway? Nurkic is like a poor man's JV. Dude is soft as a marshmallow.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
      Remember all the Blazers hype? come on man lmao. The best one was "they're not your typical 8 seed" or "Nurkic is back and healthy" lmao. What's with all the Nurkic hype anyway? Nurkic is like a poor man's JV. Dude is soft as a marshmallow.

I had lakers in 5
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
        Watch Schroeder’s right hand in the replay when he runs into the pick. Kinda looks like he suckers him in the um, groin area. Perhaps I’m wrong, but maybe that’s why he got
        ejected.
        chris paul has taken on a true mentorship role on this thunder team, right down to the art of how to punch a dude in the nuts.

schroeder is lucky to learn from the master

Comment

• I’ll admit I believed the Blazers were gonna give the Lakers more of a run

Comment

• No dame no chance

Comment

• The Blazers never had a chance the way they defend. Even against the Lakers who have pretty brutal perimiter shooting, they just play awful awful defence. At some point they're going to have to look at breaking up the Dame CJ core.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                The Blazers never had a chance the way they defend. Even against the Lakers who have pretty brutal perimiter shooting, they just play awful awful defence. At some point they're going to have to look at breaking up the Dame CJ core.
                It's too bad that Whiteside offers fantastic rim protection while being utterly abysmal on offense,
                whereas Nurkic can produce on O, but is an absolute turnstile on D.

Comment

• Morris ejected in the 1st quarter for karate chopping Doncic. What a knucklehead lmao
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    Morris ejected in the 1st quarter for karate chopping Doncic. What a knucklehead lmao
                    so much of him saying he is a clean player lol

Comment

• I couldn't believe how many talking heads defended Morris after the last game. It's not a big deal to call a guy a dirty player, Morris has been one his entire career.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I'm only disappointed Boban didn't body slam him. How could he not. 100% would have been worth it.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          I'm only disappointed Boban didn't body slam him. How could he not. 100% would have been worth it.
                          Maybe if KP wasn’t out...

Comment

• Doncic is gonna be top three in MVP votes next season
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• dallas is making a run, lets hope for game 7

Comment

• oh how i miss lenard

Comment

Working...
                                X