2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Solid set? For a deep playoffs contender? Until Pascal develops a much, much tighter handle..... the answer is no. Fred as a secondary? C'mon. You, yourself have pegged Fred as strictly an off-ball, spot-up shooter. If he's Klay Thompson, then okay, but again.... no.

I can totally agree with OG as a prototypical 3 & D, but Pascal & Fred as your offensive Batman & Robin isn't exactly 'solid' for a legit contender.
    No, a solid set on the scale of the entire league. I was pretty explicit that we still have to see if we grade out nearly well enough for a deep playoff contender. These guys are in their first real year in those roles.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

No, a solid set on the scale of the entire league. I was pretty explicit that we still have to see if we grade out nearly well enough for a deep playoff contender. These guys are in their first real year in those roles.
      Can't disagree with that. I guess we'll have to get used to being a treadmill team, with Nurse coaching us up to the highest end of that treadmill.

Comment

Can't disagree with that. I guess we'll have to get used to being a treadmill team, with Nurse coaching us up to the highest end of that treadmill.
        This team will look completely different inside of 18 months, if not sooner.

Comment

If there wasn't an obvious plan to add high end talent, or if the core pieces were past their prime and had no chance of improvement, yep. But of course none of that is true.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Dynamic scoring wing is the must if you wanna contend in today's league
            Time to revive the Siakam+picks for Beal talks.
            Wall- Siakam will be a very dynamic pair.
            Can't see why they wouldn't want that.

Last edited by Kagemusha; Mon Aug 31, 2020, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

For one, the Wiz don't know what Wall is going to look like when he comes back. Two, that's a brickfest in the half-court offense. Helluva fast break, though.

Comment

For one, the Wiz don't know what Wall is going to look like when he comes back. Two, that's a brickfest in the half-court offense. Helluva fast break, though.
                Hate to say it but we can add Matt Thomas in there to sweeten the pot.

Comment

• There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

This team will look completely different inside of 18 months, if not sooner.
                    My concern would be if we fall back to 4-6 in the division, we're even less of a destination for exactly the FA we need to climb back

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Beal should have come here as a FA to play with Pascal this year. Beal, Spicy P, FVV, Kyle, and Norm .....

Comment

• Tonight's game looks more like an ECSF game.

Comment

• They really gave the MIP award to Ingram? lol. That dude was drafted 2nd overall just a few years ago. He's supposed to be good lol. Can't wait to see them give Zion the MIP award next year.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I dont care if its not even us that do it. But the bucks arnt coming out of the east. I can see any of the 3 other teams beating them in 6.
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• can it really be a Toronto/Boston vs Miami in the conference finals??

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                                I dont care if its not even us that do it. But the bucks arnt coming out of the east. I can see any of the 3 other teams beating them in 6.
                                Bodes well for the Greek freak leaving narrative

Comment

Working...
                                X