No announcement yet.

2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bud and Giannis still don't know what to do when Giannis is walled off from the rim. Team season low for points in the paint. The blueprint worked again.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Giannis is Shaq with no Kobe. We got no Kobe too though lmao
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
        Bud and Giannis still don't know what to do when Giannis is walled off from the rim. Team season low for points in the paint. The blueprint worked again.
        They don't have a closer.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          Butler is a great player but he's no superstar. Every championship team needs a player like Butler though. A perimeter guy that can create his own shot. The Raptors don't have that type player.
          I’ll take one of those non-superstars who can drop 40 on the Bucks #1 ranked defense in the playoffs. Those guys grow on trees, I guess. Sounds a lot more attainable than trying to get a superstar to come here.

Comment

• nba_4_life wrote: View Post

oh I know he would never come here. there is a youtube video on how he chose miami and he was listing things that had nothing to do with basketball weather, night life,etc.
            Plus a shit ton of Covid

Comment

Bud and Giannis still don't know what to do when Giannis is walled off from the rim. Team season low for points in the paint. The blueprint worked again.
              That game looked like the Raps series from last year complete with early double digit lead, Middleton disappearing as the game went on and Giannis missing free throws and fumbling around the ball.

Now we will see if Bud has a plan b.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

That game looked like the Raps series from last year complete with early double digit lead, Middleton disappearing as the game went on and Giannis missing free throws and fumbling around the ball.

I think coach bud is pro life

Comment

Miami had been owning the Bucks since the 18-19 season.
                  You'd think Bud has found the secret formula by now if he had any.

Comment

• Bud is a good coach, but his one weakness is adjustments.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      Bud is a good coach, but his one weakness is adjustments.
                      And playoffs
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Pound the Rock...... harder.

Comment

• Sure, Bud developed a system his guys can succeed in. That's good I guess. It is kind of weird the degree to which he doesn't seem to know what to do once his system gets game planned.

Anyway, Bucks are good and can still win but I like Miami's chances. Sure would enjoy a Bucks loss though.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

They don't have a closer.
                            They do but he’s in the wrong places at closing time.

Comment

Sure, Bud developed a system his guys can succeed in. That's good I guess. It is kind of weird the degree to which he doesn't seem to know what to do once his system gets game planned.

Anyway, Bucks are good and can still win but I like Miami's chances. Sure would enjoy a Bucks loss though.
                              Paul Pierce talked about what most coaches do in the playoffs. He basically said that almost all coaches tell their players just to play their regular season system, but just play harder and focus better. Said it’s especially difficult to install new defenses on the fly.

What Nurse did last year to experiment with the box and one in the Finals is virtually unheard of. Makes a lot of old school coaches look bad.

Comment

• OKC cannot handle CP3 sitting.

Comment

Working...
                                X