X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great 4th quarter in OKC/HOU
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Westbrook pissed away that game. Air ball and 2 awful turnovers. Game 7.

Comment

• Its nice to be actually to cheer for a team that has chris Paul. Him and kyle are the spiderman meme, just hated every team he has been on.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Magic tweets are one of the best things on the internet

Sixers need to just trade Embiid bc they're going to lose him anyway, either in the lockerroom or for sure in FA

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
            Magic tweets are one of the best things on the internet

Sixers need to just trade Embiid bc they're going to lose him anyway, either in the lockerroom or for sure in FA
            Pascal, Embiid, giannis, masai.
            African super team
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Allen Iverson hating on the Allen Iverson of this generation lol.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Magic tweets are one of the best things on the internet

I guess the story is they didn't go after Butler cause he clashed with coach Brown but it was still the GM's call. Maybe Embiid is doing this since Brown is gone but it still doesn't look good on Brand. That said, for the Sixers, it's very on brand. I'll see myself out.

Comment

• Get ready for finals Freddy

Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

I guess the story is they didn't go after Butler cause he clashed with coach Brown but it was still the GM's call. Maybe Embiid is doing this since Brown is gone but it still doesn't look good on Brand. That said, for the Sixers, it's very on brand. I'll see myself out.
                    Just in general the Sixers have let some good players go through the past few years and the team is worse now than it should be. Butler, JJ, RoCo would all look great on the wing on that team. Coach should have been changed 1-2 years ago, too.

Embiid seems pretty immature for his part, guy needs a coach who's a strong mentor and a locker room mentor too. That team needs a Pops and a Gasol.

Comment

• Is Chris Paul the most underrated player of this season? His personality has really found its niche with a bunch of young guys and cast-offs, they're all at their best with his leadership & ball dominance.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Let's hear it from the man himself. Seems it was management/coaches:

Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post

Let's hear it from the man himself. Seems it was management/coaches:

Butler'll have a second career as an NBA consultant if he wants it. Come into a place like Minny or Philly and can tell you in 5 minutes if your team sucks ass for legitimate reasons or because of organizational rot. Pay him money to come yell at everybody.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Paul Pierce talked about what most coaches do in the playoffs. He basically said that almost all coaches tell their players just to play their regular season system, but just play harder and focus better. Said it’s especially difficult to install new defenses on the fly.

What Nurse did last year to experiment with the box and one in the Finals is virtually unheard of. Makes a lot of old school coaches look bad.
                            So much so, they won't vote for him as COTY

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Pascal, Embiid, giannis, masai.
                              African super team
                              You forgot Serge You really want to further African basketball? Put that team together....FVV can emigrate....

Comment

Is Chris Paul the most underrated player of this season? His personality has really found its niche with a bunch of young guys and cast-offs, they're all at their best with his leadership & ball dominance.
                                Giannis, LeBron, Harden, Paul and Butler if I had an MVP ballot. So, yes, from my perspective.

Comment

Working...
                                X