2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    Who you got for HOU/OKC game 7? I'm really pulling for OKC, don't care much for HOU at all.
    OKC. Great story if they go through. And I don't like watching the Rockets. I find their style of play incredibly boring.

Comment

Who you got for HOU/OKC game 7? I'm really pulling for OKC, don't care much for HOU at all.
      OKC. Not a fan of Harden
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• OKC because of Shai. I also think they have some guys that can guard AD and Lebron that Houston doesn't have. But either way Lakers in 5 or 6.

Comment

• im also rooting for the heat... which btw if they knock off the bucks.. what do you all think happens with giannis

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
            im also rooting for the heat... which btw if they knock off the bucks.. what do you all think happens with giannis
            Bucks will have a tough call to make. They can risk it and run it back next season in the hopes they can win a championship, if not then Giannis can walk, or they trade him and get something in return.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
              im also rooting for the heat... which btw if they knock off the bucks.. what do you all think happens with giannis
              It is a weird time because of the bubble and the social unrest.. so Giannis might use that as an excuse. I think he goes back to Milwaukee either way. But it will sure be interesting one way or another.

Comment

Cheering for OKC, Betting on Houston. OKC plays a reeeally ugly style of ball. Adams shouldn't be playing much but he trots out for normal minutes. They are a good roster with a bad coach. I'm actually not sure what Billy Donovan does well.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

It is a weird time because of the bubble and the social unrest.. so Giannis might use that as an excuse. I think he goes back to Milwaukee either way. But it will sure be interesting one way or another.
                  I think the Bucks still win this series 2/3rds of the time easily even with spotting the Heat a game so lets cross that bridge if and when

Comment

• If the Bucks do anything short of reaching the Finals they'll need to look at shaking up that roster a bit, definitely need to try to add a 2nd guy after Giannis because Middleton ain't it.

Their roster was stronger last year.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

If the Bucks do anything short of reaching the Finals they'll need to look at shaking up that roster a bit, definitely need to try to add a 2nd guy after Giannis because Middleton ain't it.

Their roster was stronger last year.
                      They were on pace for 65 wins. And then covid happened. I think they come back with the same team and try again.

They could try to get someone like CJ McCollum and trade him for Bledsoe+Hill+DiVincenzo or something. But I'm not sure Portland does that (although they could use the defense and Hill is underrated).

Gets some more scoring punch in their starting unit so that if Middleton sucks an egg again they have someone else to fall back on. Bledsoe is beyond hopeless playoff time. Hill is getting old and DiVincenzo is the piece they have to give up to make it palatable for the Blazers.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Bucks will have a tough call to make. They can risk it and run it back next season in the hopes they can win a championship, if not then Giannis can walk, or they trade him and get something in return.
                        They won't trade a player who will be in the MVP conversation for the next 4-5 years. If they don't win a championship this year they will do everything they can to win it next year in the hopes of keeping Giannis happy. Hopefully that desperation leads to some bad moves in the off season.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

They were on pace for 65 wins. And then covid happened. I think they come back with the same team and try again.

They could try to get someone like CJ McCollum and trade him for Bledsoe+Hill+DiVincenzo or something. But I'm not sure Portland does that (although they could use the defense and Hill is underrated).

Gets some more scoring punch in their starting unit so that if Middleton sucks an egg again they have someone else to fall back on. Bledsoe is beyond hopeless playoff time. Hill is getting old and DiVincenzo is the piece they have to give up to make it palatable for the Blazers.

What about just swapping Middleton for McCollum? Two teams that have a franchise player in a small market so they can't rebuild. We know McCollum brings it in the playoffs and is a legit 2nd option scorer. Middleton is a more well rounded player (defense, playmaking, rebounding) to compliment Lillards pure offense

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

What about just swapping Middleton for McCollum? Two teams that have a franchise player in a small market so they can't rebuild. We know McCollum brings it in the playoffs and is a legit 2nd option scorer. Middleton is a more well rounded player (defense, playmaking, rebounding) to compliment Lillards pure offense
                            That might be better.. for Portland it would be good to have an elite wing defender when you are in a conference with Kawhi and Lebron.

Comment

• Miami is a crazy good match up for the Bucks. Up 9 going into the 2nd.

Comment

• Dragic is seriously underrated.

Comment

Working...
                                X