No announcement yet.

2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really don't like Bucks fans. This is great to watch.

Comment

• Milwaukee wants to be us so bad. Lose Game 1 to the Magic now they’re trying to go down 2-0?
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Bucks will win. I can feel it
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          Milwaukee wants to be us so bad. Lose Game 1 to the Magic now they’re trying to go down 2-0?
          Giannis is trying to experience what its like to be a Raptor before he signs here

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Bucks will win. I can feel it
            I don’t get why people are bailing on Milwaukee so quickly. Yeah they haven’t looked great so far against the Heat but they’re still a great team. Giannis is gonna start balling out soon

Comment

I don’t get why people are bailing on Milwaukee so quickly. Yeah they haven’t looked great so far against the Heat but they’re still a great team. Giannis is gonna start balling out soon
              supporting cast and giannis inability to hit ft and jumpers in crunch time will be their downfall
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Man Giannis is terrifying when he gets a head of steam

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

supporting cast and giannis inability to hit ft and jumpers in crunch time will be their downfall
                  I'm starting to think Giannis is just a slightly better Blake Griffin.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

I'm starting to think Giannis is just a slightly better Blake Griffin.
                    That doesnt really make sense skill wise and play style.
                    If anything he is a big jason kidd. who funny enough was the one who said he should play point forward. But i think he is better then Kidd when all is said and done

Comment

That doesnt really make sense skill wise and play style.
                      If anything he is a big jason kidd. who funny enough was the one who said he should play point forward. But i think he is better then Kidd when all is said and done
                      Pretty much the same skills and style to me. Giannis is just taller and has better handles that makes him slightly better.

Giannis is not a natural point forward, was just 'forced' by Kidd into being one.
                      Comparing him to Kidd who is among the best PG of all time is unfair to JKidd.
                      Last edited by Kagemusha; Wed Sep 2, 2020, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Bud is so stupid with Giannis minutes. Heat hit back to back 3s to go up 10. Bud give giannis a rest with 7 minutes left..
                        He's only played 30 mins.
                        If there any reason to leave Milwuakke its going to be Bud

Comment

• It is games like this Bucks-Heat game that leads to the NBA conspiracy theories. The officiating is so blatantly and laughably biased even the announcers have stopped pretending not to notice.

Comment

• Why the absolute fuck is Middleton on the bench with 3.5 minutes left? I don’t care that he has five fouls he’s your #2 guy!

Comment

Bud is so stupid with Giannis minutes. Heat hit back to back 3s to go up 10. Bud give giannis a rest with 7 minutes left..
                              He's only played 30 mins.
                              If there any reason to leave Milwuakke its going to be Bud
                              It's actually hilarious when Bud pulls moves like that
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Why the absolute fuck is Middleton on the bench with 3.5 minutes left? I don’t care that he has five fouls he’s your #2 guy!
                                lol see my previous post
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X