2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

I think it’s more like Shaq needing a Kobe. Gotta have that mid-range assassin off the dribble and that guy also needs to shoot the 3.
    the other thing with giannis is he needs to develop a post game honestly.

Comment

I think it’s more like Shaq needing a Kobe. Gotta have that mid-range assassin off the dribble and that guy also needs to shoot the 3.
      Let's just start with "better than Middleton" and go from there. He doesn't need a top 10 all time great to succeed. Kawhi didn't. Steph didn't. Lebron in Cleveland didn't (and probably Miami, wade wasn't quite peak anymore)
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Our 2x MVP Steve Nash is the new Nets coach.

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1...783573504?s=20

'Fuck Brooklyn' ? Lol
        Last edited by Kagemusha; Thu Sep 3, 2020, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Let's Go Pip!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
            Our 2x MVP Steve Nash is the new Nets coach.

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1...783573504?s=20

'Fuck Brooklyn' ? Lol
            I wish Steve Nash all the same success he had with his stint as GM of Team Canada.

Comment

• Comment

• If the Bucks lose before the Finals, its going to be really interesting to see what the Bucks do with Giannis. I assume Bud is going to get fired first, but they'll have a tough choice with Giannis.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  If the Bucks lose before the Finals, its going to be really interesting to see what the Bucks do with Giannis. I assume Bud is going to get fired first, but they'll have a tough choice with Giannis.
                  In what sense? I don't see a world where they trade giannis, unless he demands it or gives them a heads up hes 100% out
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

In what sense? I don't see a world where they trade giannis, unless he demands it or gives them a heads up hes 100% out
                    If they run it back next season and lose, he likely walks, so either trade him and get good pieces back or lose him for nothing. I don't think they'll trade him either, but we'll see.

Comment

• If reports of Giannis' character are true, I don't think Giannis will ask for a trade. He may let them know he's moving on in free agency though.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        Not a recycled coach? love it. Great hire for Brooklyn. Love the outside the box thinking. Reminds of me when the Warriors hired Steve Kerr.

Using the race card on this is not cool though. I've already seen it on twitter, I've heard what Stephen A has to say. Smfh. Why did the Nets hire a guy with zero experience and not someone like Gentry, Fizdale, Mike Brown? etc...those guys have been fired MULTIPLE times. I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole. So why not Lue? because the Brooklyn Nets don't have LeBron James. I hope the Sixers hire Lue though lol. So why not a black man with zero experience like Sam Cassell? Steve Nash worked as a consultant for the Warriors. He and KD probably developed a relationship. THAT'S WHY. This hire to me has KD written all over it.

Nash also played with Sean Marks in Phoenix. So he has a pre-existing relationship with the GM and the team's best player and some people are wondering how this is supposed to work. Jacque Vaughn staying on as lead assistant, too.

NBA retread coaches are the worst. I don't know why people are so high on Ty Lue. One of the talking heads actually talked about Nash will need help with the X's and O's because he hasn't coached before. Steve Nash. Two time MVP point guard. Got his whole team involved every time he was on the floor. One of the best offensive awareness minds of all time. Maybe he needs help with X's and O's. foh.

Retread coaches are like endless chatter about superstars in the NBA mainstream narrative. There's no room to imagine anything different.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• New head coaches have the potential to be a better coach than the ones already in the coaching pool. Masai did it with Nurse. Media went at him for firing Casey, he hired Nurse as head coach and he won a championship in his first year.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Anthony Davis situation would have to unfold but who knows. With all of the unusual timelines, the pandemic panic madness and the financial devastation suffered by some of these owners, could be a crazy offseason.

Comment

Calling a guy a "Pippen" as a way to knock a player is straight up disrespectful to Pippen.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post

Calling a guy a "Pippen" as a way to knock a player is straight up disrespectful to Pippen.
                                Scottie called Jefferson out for it lol
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X