Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol bucks

Comment

• Outscored 40-13 in the 4th when they were leading in a must win game....

woooooooooow

Comment

• I argued with Bucks fans all season that they should have kept Brogdon. Maybe now they know but doubt it - for now they'll just be pissed at Bud. But Brook Lopez is their leading scorer in a must win playoff game and I'll be dammed if that's not a problem.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
          Giannis must be hurt or something, what are the Buck doing? I think it’s against Giannis’ character, but I hope he asks to get out.... only if we get him of course
          Reggie said he looked hurt. I thought so too on the drive he made. He landed awkward and didn't look right.

Comment

• Damn... Gotta feel for Milwaukee.

Comment

• Buds gotta get fired if the want to keep Giannis

Comment

• Wow that sucks for the Bucks

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                  Giannis must be hurt or something, what are the Buck doing? I think it’s against Giannis’ character, but I hope he asks to get out.... only if we get him of course
                  They've been showing him grimacing after each dunk, and are speculating he tweaked a knee in the first quarter - but the Bucks team just looks ... disjointec

Comment

• They were up 13 going into the fourth???

Wooooooooooooooow

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      I argued with Bucks fans all season that they should have kept Brogdon. Maybe now they know but doubt it - for now they'll just be pissed at Bud. But Brook Lopez is their leading scorer in a must win playoff game and I'll be dammed if that's not a problem.
                      I’m with you on Brodgon, he was their second best player

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                        Damn... Gotta feel for Milwaukee.
                        nah

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Reggie said he looked hurt. I thought so too on the drive he made. He landed awkward and didn't look right.
                          And he got blown by a few times, he usually moves way better

Comment

• The bucks will blame this on the bubble format but that will be short sighted. They have serious flaws they need changes but think they backed themselves into a corner. I'd put Giannis staying In Milwaukee at like 15% right now
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Heat closed the game on a 17-1 run and Bucks didn't get a field goal the last 4 1/2 minutes holy shit
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post

nah
                                yup i dont feel bad.. i dont like their fans and their franchise made a HUGE flaw by not signing brogdon..

Comment

Working...
                                X