Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    Denver drops 44 on the Clippers in the first quarter
    wth?? how, I leave for a bit it gets out of hands??

Comment

• nba_4_life wrote: View Post

wth?? how, I leave for a bit it gets out of hands??
      Denver shot over 70% for the quarter including 8 of 12 from beyond the arc

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Denver shot over 70% for the quarter including 8 of 12 from beyond the arc
        that explains it, lol

Comment

• Refs giving clips a very friendly whistle to get them back in this
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            Refs giving clips a very friendly whistle to get them back in this
            They’re also being allowed to manhandle the Nuggets on D with impunity. Credit to Denver to be able to play through it.

Comment

• Gutsy bounce back from nugs
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                Gutsy bounce back from nugs
                Game 1 was the guaranteed loss off that Utah series. Different team tonight. And not last year’s Nuggets. Murray is a much more determined, confident player.

Comment

• i still can't believe kawhi chose to leave Kyle, Fred, Pascal, OG, Serge, Norm, and Marc in order to play with Playoff Poo and a bunch of scrubs.

Comment

• That was the worst I've ever seen Kawhi play in a playoff game. He was brutal last night. That's not going to last. Jerami Grant did not stop him. He stopped himself. He couldn't even hit free throws.

Kawhi will be back again tomorrow and will kill them. Clippers will win in 5.

Comment

• Bucks gonna get swept? Heat might be the team of destiny this season.....gonna be a tough out after we eliminate the Celtics. Report: Antetokounmpo listed as questionable for Game 4 vs. Heat (ankle)

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                        Bucks gonna get swept? Heat might be the team of destiny this season.....gonna be a tough out after we eliminate the Celtics. Report: Antetokounmpo listed as questionable for Game 4 vs. Heat (ankle)
                        Yikes. Kyle would be out there with a missing foot.

Comment

• Not trying to jinx us or look past the Celtics but I like how we play the Heat. We had that one horrid shooting performance in Jan. but I think our guys feel comfortable playing them.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            Bucks gonna get swept? Heat might be the team of destiny this season.....gonna be a tough out after we eliminate the Celtics. Report: Antetokounmpo listed as questionable for Game 4 vs. Heat (ankle)
                            No way he doesn’t play. Right? Right!?

Comment

• I love seeing Kawhi and the Clips struggle, if only for one game.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

No way he doesn’t play. Right? Right!?
                                Yeah they just reported he’s going to give it a go for game 4.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X