No announcement yet.

2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel for Giannis. His team has let him down big time. Id rather Milwaukee advance than Miami.

Comment

• George Hill has hit a couple of threes but he has also made some dumb decisions. He needs to play like a guy who's been here before.

Comment

• Man, I feel bad for Giannis. Dominating out of the gate and gets hurt
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I think bucks pull this win off even if Giannis doesnt return. Just dont see the Heat getting a sweep even though they have been the vastly better team.
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• what happened to giannis?

Comment

• Middleton at 42 minutes! Good job Bud lol

Comment

• Herro has the clutch gene

Comment

• Matthews shut Superstar Jimmy down the whole game.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Btw, Crowder was Middleton's primary defender tonight. Giannis got a lot of slack for not guarding Butler. Why wasn't Butler guarding Middleton?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Gutsy performance from Middleton. Came up big. Huge 3rd quarter and O/T. He gets sh!t on a lot, but that was a great game from him.

Giannis' injury looked bad. Same ankle as the one he hurt in game 3. I'd be surprised if he plays in game 5. The Bucks won on shear will power but even then they were on the brink of losing. I don't think they beat the Heat in game 5.

Comment

• As for the Heat... Bam's screens are so deadly. He's getting Duncan and Herro such easy looks and they don't need a lot of time to pull from 3. We have a gunner in Matt but our screens suck. Wish we used him better.

Comment

• Hope that series goes 7. Real good effort by the Bucks.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            As for the Heat... Bam's screens are so deadly. He's getting Duncan and Herro such easy looks and they don't need a lot of time to pull from 3. We have a gunner in Matt but our screens suck. Wish we used him better.
                            Amir was so good at setting those barely legal screens
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              As for the Heat... Bam's screens are so deadly. He's getting Duncan and Herro such easy looks and they don't need a lot of time to pull from 3. We have a gunner in Matt but our screens suck. Wish we used him better.
                              Well, he’s out there for 3 minutes. Hard to get much going. At 3 minutes you are just a warm body trying not to mess up. Real easy to defend a guy running around screens for 2 possessions. Harder to do it for 50.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                                I love seeing Kawhi and the Clips struggle, if only for one game.
                                I'd like to see him struggle for 3 more ..... losses in this series

Comment

Working...
                                X