2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Oh damm must have been thinking of PG he has player option this summer then i guess
    Replied to the wrong post.. George also has a player option of 2021. Just like Kawhi.

Green is the only Clipper with a player option. Harrell, Morris and 2Pat are all UFA's.

Comment

Good call for Mike. They have peaked their highest they will get IMO.
      Woj rumored the sixers may be intrested. It would be so funny if he went from micro ball to a super sized team who cant shoot the 3.
      A fast paced offense would work well with Simmons and a bunch of shooters. Gotta trade Embiid and Horford though.

Comment

Good call for Mike. They have peaked their highest they will get IMO.
        Woj rumored the sixers may be intrested. It would be so funny if he went from micro ball to a super sized team who cant shoot the 3.
        Yeah 76ers without a true PG makes no sense for D'Antoni.. unless they really think they can get Chris Paul too or something.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
          No one watching the Clippers/Nuggets?
          Great game haha Kawhi, you should have stayed and you'd be in the East finals right now
          They can’t guard mobile bigs. Jokic just destroyed them. Lou Williams is a massive defensive liability. Murray was a great floor general today.

I thought LAC looked tired in the second half. Denver looked fine. Not sure if that means anything.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            No one watching the Clippers/Nuggets?
            Great game haha Kawhi, you should have stayed and you'd be in the East finals right now
            In Kawhi's mind he's already at the WCF, and this is a blip in the radar. I wish it wasn't so, but he's probably laser focused on Game 7 right now and will come out beasting on both ends of floor to win it (would love to be wrong though).

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

In Kawhi's mind he's already at the WCF, and this is a blip in the radar. I wish it wasn't so, but he's probably laser focused on Game 7 right now and will come out beasting on both ends of floor to win it (would love to be wrong though).
              Maybe. But that's two games in a row that they have blown big leads in the second half.

Comment

• Last edited by bertarapsfan; Sun Sep 13, 2020, 05:47 PM.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

They can’t guard mobile bigs. Jokic just destroyed them. Lou Williams is a massive defensive liability. Murray was a great floor general today.

I thought LAC looked tired in the second half. Denver looked fine. Not sure if that means anything.
                  Jokic is a mobile big now? The clippers weakness is the center position. Jokic is lethal all over the place, if harrel is in , jokic is posting up, if zubac is in, jokic is popping the 3.... clippers have no answer for him

Comment

• nba_4_life wrote: View Post

Jokic is a mobile big now? The clippers weakness is the center position. Jokic is lethal all over the place, if harrel is in , jokic is posting up, if zubac is in, jokic is popping the 3.... clippers have no answer for him
                    Guess what I meant was that he is lethal all over the place. Versatile big!

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

The scenario where we sign Lowry to a decently large amount would be if we hit summer 2021 and strike out on the big FAs we are hunting. Then we re-sign all our expirings to keep the team good and have them as trade chips. That goes for Lowry, Norm and whichever C they decide to bring back on a one year deal.
                      yeah thats what I am thinking.... but again I do think lowry signs for a small amount and I do see us getting a decent FA.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Denver was one of the teams that got ripped off the most by not having home games at altitude. You can bet they're in great cardio shape for FL games.

Comment

How come hes not even that fat but he has double d's
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

3 liters of soda a days goes straight to the chest
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Not even that fat?
                              He's got mega roll gut and a triple chin at that age?

I hope you don't have kids

Comment

• miami-boston should be a fun series. as much as I don't like either team, I don't like miami a bit less...so...go heat its is. The ESPN crew are split with 11 picking the heat and 10 taking the chowderheads

Comment

Working...
                                X