• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    I love how I'm not the only one watching this game lmao
    To be honest.. I was waiting on the Nuggets / clippers feed to kick in

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      one of the best blocks ive seen. a game winner to boot
      Marcus Smart on Norman Powell was pretty good

P.S

I'm pretty sure if Kawli at the start of free agency just said I'm going 2 Clipper..Masai would be all over Jimmy,but it was 2 late,bc Kawli,took his sweet ass time,anyway Lowry and Jimmy are real tight..oh well,at least now we gotta go after Giannis..hopefully he comes.
      Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Tue Sep 15, 2020, 09:35 PM.
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• damn I use to think Paul George was better than Butler...Nope not anymore
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          Butler is not a superstar and he's not the most skilled player in the world but he's got that mentality that I'm looking for in a player. That's what makes him great.
          i dunno man.. i think he looks like a superstar right now. He was the best player on the sixers team last year and is leading a rag tag team. He just doesnt put up huge scoring numbers but does the gritty dirty plays superstars usually dont ala-Kyle Lowry style
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            damn I use to think Paul George was better than Butler...Nope not anymore
            tbh my opinion of PG was skewed by Pacers-Raptors series when he lit up Derozan

Comment

i dunno man.. i think he looks like a superstar right now. He was the best player on the sixers team last year and is leading a rag tag team. He just doesnt put up huge scoring numbers but does the gritty dirty plays superstars usually dont ala-Kyle Lowry style
              I get it. When you think superstar you think unstoppable offensive force and Butler is not that. But Heat is great and allows Butler to shine.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Marcus Smart on Norman Powell was pretty good

P.S

I'm pretty sure if Kawli at the start of free agency just said I'm going 2 Clipper..Masai would be all over Jimmy,but it was 2 late,bc Kawli,took his sweet ass time,anyway Lowry and Jimmy are real tight..oh well,at least now we gotta go after Giannis..hopefully he comes.
                booooooo
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

He's got the mentality but he doesn't have the skill of a Kobe or a Jordan or a Bird. Kobe, Jordan and Bird are skilled players + they have the mentality to be great, that's why they're all time great.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

booooooo
                    Sorry...

Comment

• That block by Bam was crazy
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Great game. Definitely pulling for Miami but kind of want Boston to win so we can say the Raps lost to a Finals team. But don't want Boston in the Finals. Torn!
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          That block by Bam was crazy
                          Like legit one of the best blocks I've ever seen. Taytum had that ball basically in the cylinder.

Comment

• If only Boston have played maimi and we've played bucks..me thinks we would be still playing,F#$k Boston or Lakers..they can both suck it..

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Like legit one of the best blocks I've ever seen. Taytum had that ball basically in the cylinder.
                              Also came down with possession, sealed the W. Shit.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

That's not a "problem", that's a fact for a guy who started playing at 17 years old. In fact, that's a good thing. His fundamentals are growing, athleticism can't be taught. Let him continue to develop and be happy with our ever improving asset

And what of Luca? Ah yes, basketball lifer surrounded by it. Crazy.
                                Fundamentals is thought from a young age. You have to grow with it as a player. It's like muscle memory. Athleticism can't be thought for sure, but what's athleticism if you don't know how to utilize it to the fullest. You'll end up just running around the court with no purpose.

Comment

Working...
                                X