X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://streamable.com/az8iga
    OG is our king

Comment

• The whole world now knows Kawhi made the wrong decision, Clips getting knocked out at the same point as the Raps but showing so much less heart in doing so. Music to my soul.

Comment

• Well Kawhi can officially kick rocks as far as I'm concerned:

https://twitter.com/JLew1050/status/...175298048?s=20

Comment

• Jokic and Murray are such a fun duo, they complement each other so well and never seem to get rattled. They’ve both got the clutch gene too, especially Jokic. That dude is an incredible big game player
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Also, it’s pretty crazy how Kawhi carried the Raptors to a championship, went to the Clippers, and then the Raptors had a better regular season record and were closer to making the Conference Finals
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Couldn't watch this game... think I'm gonna have to seek it out on demand. Sounds like it was glorious.

Kawhi gonna be singing that sad, sad Carter/Mcgrady tune... how's it go again?

sung: "I should ... have stayed ... in Toronto."

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                Well Kawhi can officially kick rocks as far as I'm concerned:

Just for ease... there ya go, Scraps.

That's so damn disappointing to hear. What a got-dam dumbass.
                Honestly, how could he not have thought we'd repeat... was he afraid of....
                the emergence of Eric Bledsoe? Josh Richardson?

He can definitely kick it.

Thanks for the ROLE you played in bringing us a chip.

Ka-BYE.

(I'll always be grateful. I'll always have much love.)

But at present, as he once advised us, I'm gonna -->

Enjoy this moment.... and have fun with it.

AHa - ha - ha

Comment

• Lastly...

Kyle Lowry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Paul George

Comment

• Today is a good day, that's all I can say.
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• The Raptors needed Kawhi, and Kawhi needed the Raptors. All confirmed within a week. Nobody "carried" nobody: together they won, apart they lost.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

I mean that blitzing defense in the second half looked like something out of Jim Boylen’s playbook. They were tight all night, George shat himself and Kawhi looked tired. They were completely panicked in that fourth quarter.

To SR and Keon’s points, amateurs talk tactics, professionals talk logistics. This team wasn’t mentally or physically prepared for the playoffs. Dallas almost caught them out but Porzingis got ejected and then hurt and the Mavs weren’t quite good enough. Signs were there I guess.
                        i could not believe they were doubling jokic but i guess that's what happens when you have literally 1 big on your entire roster.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          Well Kawhi can officially kick rocks as far as I'm concerned:

i don't have a big issue with this. he had an opinion and it was wrong.

I'd still take him back. lol.

Comment

• What a great result to wake up to. Great to see the Clippers lose.

They have no picks for a long time and are capped out. Montrez, Marcus Morris and Jamychal Green may all be gone or looking for big raises. I just love it.

Kawhi had Lowry or Gasol as the high IQ on court vocal leader. In San Antonio there was Duncan, Parker, Ginobli, Pop. Who's that on court guy for the Clippers that huddles the guys together on the floor?

Lastly from Royce Young.......

Paul George's last five facing elimination games:
                            - 15 points on 5-21 shooting (lost)
                            - 34 points on 12-26 (won)
                            - 5 points on 2-16 (lost)
                            - 36 points on 14-20 (lost)
                            - 10 points on 4-16 (lost)
                            20.0 ppg on 37.3 FG%, 1-4 record

Comment

• Just saw the score that Kawhi lost! Man that makes me so happy! Many the rest of the nba can see it wasn't just Kawhi that one the championship last year? It was the whole team!

Comment

• Still luv ya Kawhi but this looks sooooooooo good on you, PG and that tampering Ballmer fool.
                                The only problem with this is still leaving the tampering lebron and Lakers in this.

Could the Nugs do it again?

And Murray is a beauty!

Comment

Working...
                                X