2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post

Daamn, Spicy P All-NBA 2nd Team! Fucking Love it! Well deserved and well earned.
    Suck it, haters
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

He could have missed that tiny window of opportunity to win it all this season because next season he would be facing...

- healthy Warriors
      - Doncic
      - Bron/AD
      - a more experienced Nuggets
      - whoever will survive the East
      - injuries

then the uncertainty of Covid once again.

Fuck Dennis Robertson
      The Mavs next year are gonna be scary.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post

The Mavs next year are gonna be scary.
        I like the Mavs but their defence is going to need to be quite a bit better. You can put up piles of points but you need to get stops in big games. Otherwise they're still a team at risk of blowing 30 point leads.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

I like the Mavs but their defence is going to need to be quite a bit better. You can put up piles of points but you need to get stops in big games. Otherwise they're still a team at risk of blowing 30 point leads.
          I think they're at a point now where they will start attracting those defensive journeymen that every Championship team needs. They'll add the right pieces around Luka and KP I think. Even adding guys like a FVV, or even a Myles Turner-type, would be huge for them... god I hope they don't get FVV.

Comment

I think they're at a point now where they will start attracting those defensive journeymen that every Championship team needs. They'll add the right pieces around Luka and KP I think. Even adding guys like a FVV, or even a Myles Turner-type, would be huge for them... god I hope they don't get FVV.
            Ah, Fred would be perfect playing off Doncic hope it doesn't happen

Comment

• Jalen always with an entertaining take:

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Damn it! Siakam gets more money now. Why couldn't they throw him on the 3rd team. Ugh

Happy for him.. sucks for the Raptors.
                Just a few million. Not a huge deal. They’ve got the cushion for 2021.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• so for fred there is a rumor that he will be offered 22 by the knicks... this bodes very well for us. If we can keep that number around 20 or just under 20 like 19 ... even 19.5 or even front load the deal at 21 with it falling each year or something i think we have just enough to get giannis??? Is that true dan?

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                    so for fred there is a rumor that he will be offered 22 by the knicks... this bodes very well for us. If we can keep that number around 20 or just under 20 like 19 ... even 19.5 or even front load the deal at 21 with it falling each year or something i think we have just enough to get giannis??? Is that true dan?
                    There’s a lot of assumptions about the cap that play into this. But I’ll have a whole article up tomorrow I think that goes through it in detail - short answer is, yes, if his AAV on the market is going to be in the low 20’s, we should be just fine.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

They're gonna be good. But the team to beat next year is GSW. People just forgot about them for some reason. They have the best PG in the NBA, a generational player in Steph. They have the BEST 2 guard in the NBA in Klay Thompson. They have a perennial DPOY candidate in Green, they have an elite coach and they have the 2nd overall pick this year.

This year really was the Clippers best chance to win a title and they completely choke it away lol.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

They're gonna be good. But the team to beat next year is GSW. People just forgot about them for some reason. They have the best PG in the NBA, a generational player in Steph. They have the BEST 2 guard in the NBA in Klay Thompson. They have a perennial DPOY candidate in Green, they have an elite coach and they have the 2nd overall pick this year.

This year really was the Clippers best chance to win a title and they completely choke it away lol.
                        I dont think they are a lock to win it but they will do VERY well

Comment

• The Warriors #2 pick is meh... the bigger pick IMO is going to be the Wolves pick in 2021. It's top 3 protected so there is a chance Minny keeps it, but with the way the lottery is going I can see them dropping to 4th or 5th even if they have the worst record in the league next season (they won't since NY and Cleveland still have teams).

That's the pick GSW is going to use to get another win now player in their roster.

Comment

• All the Nick Wright clips on YT today are a good time, just giving it to LAC

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              The Warriors #2 pick is meh... the bigger pick IMO is going to be the Wolves pick in 2021. It's top 3 protected so there is a chance Minny keeps it, but with the way the lottery is going I can see them dropping to 4th or 5th even if they have the worst record in the league next season (they won't since NY and Cleveland still have teams).

That's the pick GSW is going to use to get another win now player in their roster.
                              Really interested but also skeptical about the Wiggins fit, I'm guessing they try to push him in the Igoudala direction but also they'll move him at any time and moreso if he doesn't do what they need him to. They don't need him for low efficiency volume scoring, that's for sure.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                                All the Nick Wright clips on YT today are a good time, just giving it to LAC
                                He’s not wrong. Everyone is letting Kawhi off the hook. Leonard was awful in this series and brutal in fourth quarters. He never raised his teammates level.

Comment

Working...
                                X