X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We might’ve taken too much out of the Celtics
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• i thought boston raptors was the true ECF. but boston has just choked these last 2 games away
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• woot

Comment

• Just great..all we need is Denver vs Heat..gotta love the bubble..
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• I’m actually liking this Heat team.

As ever, fuck the Celtics.

Comment

• Geez I guess i'm gonna hear "Heat culture" for a couple more weeks.

Come on Boston get your shit together.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                Just great..all we need is Denver vs Heat..gotta love the bubble..
                I'm hoping.
                Anyone but the lakers
                Anyone but the Celtics.
                I'm fine with Miami
                Better with Denver

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I'm hoping.
                  Anyone but the lakers
                  Anyone but the Celtics.
                  I'm fine with Miami
                  Better with Denver
                  Im hoping for denver or lakers. Denver is just so much fun to root for. LA is more of watching lebron adds to his legacy (I missed MJ era and only witnessed kobe twilight time )
                  Totally against both miami and boston

Comment

• The further the Lakers advance and the more LeBron wins, the more the Clippers are gonna hear about it and the more Kawhi is gonna regret leaving...and hear about what a mistake it was. One step further the more Balmer hears about Lakers > Clippers, the more he gets desperate to put a "winner" on the floor and digs deeper and deeper in luxury tax. Same thing happened with Brooklyn and New York when Prokhorov and Dolan let their egos get the best of them. Billionaires and their egos. This is the only horse I have left in the race, so go Lakers go!

Comment

• Can't believe anyone still roots for the Lakers ever....it's like rooting for the Yankees....

Comment

• So Heat up 2-0. Just really saw dribs and drabs of the game. As soon as the Raps get eliminated I tend to stop watching ball. But I really thought the Celtics were going to run away with it, but I guess they choked near the end again.

The one thing about bubble ball is home court advantage is really ripped away from the teams that worked hard to get that. Let's see if the Celtics can come back. Not many teams do.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          So Heat up 2-0. Just really saw dribs and drabs of the game. As soon as the Raps get eliminated I tend to stop watching ball. But I really thought the Celtics were going to run away with it, but I guess they choked near the end again.

The one thing about bubble ball is home court advantage is really ripped away from the teams that worked hard to get that. Let's see if the Celtics can come back. Not many teams do.
                          Boston hasn't looked as sharp over the full 48 these first 2 games as they did vs Toronto. Did Toronto make Boston's defence look better than it is or is Boston gassed after a tough Toronto series?

Running into some multi-day breaks between games now and that may help Boston, I think.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Boston hasn't looked as sharp over the full 48 these first 2 games as they did vs Toronto. Did Toronto make Boston's defence look better than it is or is Boston gassed after a tough Toronto series?

Running into some multi-day breaks between games now and that may help Boston, I think.
                            Playing the well-rested Heat after playing the Raptors has to be the worst back-to-back series opponents, from an energy standpoint.

Comment

• Butler is about to sweep the team that swept the Sixers lol. Why did the Sixers let Butler go anyway?

Comment

• the fact that it took 7 games to beat Raptors with the way Siakam was is indictment on Celtics. Heat offense is lowkey good
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X