Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fix is in.

Comment

• I don't know how you can see lebron constantly getting away with these offensive fouls and not see his rings as tainted. Even the commentators are talking about it.

Comment

• MPJ going to have a good stint next time he checks in
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Meh we all know the series starts at 3-1 Lakers
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Brendan Malone: "lakers got 24 foul calls in a quarter"
            Both Murray and Jokic had three on them each 1/2 way through the 2nd quarter .....

"Los Angeles shot a whopping 24 free throws in the period — more baskets than either team made in the half"

It predictable, it's regular and it's NBA sanctioned....

#crooked NBA
            #what NBA ref is betting on games this time?
            #lebron tainted rings
            Last edited by G__Deane; Sat Sep 19, 2020, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• Oh No..Lebron is pissed..he didn't get mvp trophy..hey buddy, don't u have one best big in the game,I can't stand LeBron, such a bitch..it's a regular season award,u can't win it all the time and Giannis had better regular season with no one on his team that is irrelevant, they all suck.
              I'm kind of glad that Clippers lost..but now everyone get on Lebron d'k ,especially the media..yeah we get it,his great player,still is..just shut up,show it on the floor and win the championship. The refs are making it really easy,they already fixing the series,no chance for the nuggets going through or Adam Silver is gonna get you fired. Tim Donaghy coudn't got a better job then these jokers last night..Charles Barkley bet some huge money last night,maybe the refs...wow..
              Lakers suck..
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• hot take here, jaylen brown is a better overall player than tatum
                Last edited by nba_4_life; Sat Sep 19, 2020, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Herro ball?
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      glad they lost then hahah

Comment

• so the celtics are up by 12 at HT again, lets see if they can hold on this time

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          Herro ball?
                          Terence Davis coulda, shoulda been our Herro this year, but Nurse only trusted the champs.

Comment

• heat are coming back, less than 2 minutes left

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Terence Davis coulda, shoulda been our Herro this year, but Nurse only trusted the champs.
                              And Matt Thomas our Duncan Robinson. Instead we had both TD and Thomas riding the pine hard this post-season. Next year will probably be the same, with them way behind FVV and McCaw in terms of minutes, as those two are high on the favourites list for Nurse.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

And Matt Thomas our Duncan Robinson. Instead we had both TD and Thomas riding the pine hard this post-season. Next year will probably be the same, with them way behind FVV and McCaw in terms of minutes, as those two are high on the favourites list for Nurse.
                                I suspect both Thomas and TD will have big roles on the team next year. Even if FVV and Lowry are both here. And you get the rookie stink off of them and you never know where they could end up in the rotation next post-season. Thomas actually got a much bigger shot than I thought he'd get in the playoffs and did well in those minutes, have to think he sees more of the court next year.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X