2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nugs in 7.
    These guys actually have a real shot. Lakers need to scramble to have a 3rd guy.
    Millsap, Harris, Grant or Porter Jr can be that guy for the nugs on any given night.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I remember watching USA/Canada game(forgot what the tournament was called) a few years ago where a young Jamal Murray took over and singlehandedly won them the game. I knew he's gonna be something special after that performance. He's got that superstar mentality.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• damn have you guys seen a guy improve like this in playoffs like Murray?
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          damn have you guys seen a guy improve like this in playoffs like Murray?
          Kawhi 2014. Although its hard to say if he actually improved in the playoffs or got the spotlight for the first time
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• One of the toughest things to guard in basketball is a pick and roll where both the big and guard can score from outside or inside (with both being able to either handle the ball or set the screen). Tons of actions for denver start with Murray & Jokic doing that. Defence doesn't really have a clue about how it's gonna end, especially if there are also good shooting wings in the corners preventing help/double teams. Reminds of the Curry/Durant pnr a few years back.

I hope we run that next year, we have the pieces.

Comment

• Any day the lakers lose is a good day. Canadian content even better

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                Jamal Murray is sooooooo good.
                That's why I put him in my top 5 under 25. You still got Booker ahead of him?

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                  One of the toughest things to guard in basketball is a pick and roll where both the big and guard can score from outside or inside (with both being able to either handle the ball or set the screen). Tons of actions for denver start with Murray & Jokic doing that. Defence doesn't really have a clue about how it's gonna end, especially if there are also good shooting wings in the corners preventing help/double teams. Reminds of the Curry/Durant pnr a few years back.

I hope we run that next year, we have the pieces.
                  Jokic out there hitting fadeaways off one foot like Diggler. Some ridiculous shots going down for him right now.

Comment

• Lakers defence overplays out at the perimeter. They lunge for passes and swipe at the ball constantly. Sometimes that creates turnovers - like their 4th quarter last night. But a lot of time that opens the interior for drives. Nuggets just have to be smart reading that, drive when they're overplaying, swing it and shoot when they aren't reaching.

The defence in the West is absolutely not as consistent as what we got from the Bucks/Raptors/Heat/Shitheads. The West has lots of runs, offensive and defensive, of strong play with real lulls in between.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

That's why I put him in my top 5 under 25. You still got Booker ahead of him?
                      My top 3 has completely changed(23 and under). Before the restart it was - 1. Luka 2. Tatum 3. Booker.

Now?

1. Luka
                      2. Murray
                      3. Booker

Tatum the odd man out. He's still in my top 5 but the more I watch the Celtics play the more i'm impressed with Marcus Smart. He's really the one that makes that team go. Game 7 against the Raptors for example. He was by far the best player on the floor in that game.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Jamal Murray‘s playoff run is better than any playoff run Westbrook, Harden, Dame or Melo have ever had in their career. This dude is special.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          Jamal Murray‘s playoff run is better than any playoff run Westbrook, Harden, Dame or Melo have ever had in their career. This dude is special.
                          If you were to redraft the 2016 NBA draft. Who are you taking first, Ben Simmons, Jamal Murray or Ingram?

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post

If you were to redraft the 2016 NBA draft. Who are you taking first, Ben Simmons, Jamal Murray or Ingram?
                            Pascal Siakam
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post

I said in 2016 that Murray was the second best player in his draft. Second behind Simmons. Obviously I was wrong because Murray if he stays healthy will go down as the best player in that draft. Nuggets were lucky that he dropped all the way down to 7th.

2016 redraft:

1. Murray
                              2. Simmons
                              3. Brown
                              4. Siakam
                              5. Ingram

Easy
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I hope Jamal can give some amazing Olympic performances in the future. He was always down to represent Canada too.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X