No announcement yet.

2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My interest in the finals, if the lakers are going to be gifted it all by the NBA/refs, will be severely limited.
    Some sports writer in Denver should air a special just showing all the bullchit calls for lebron and AD that puts opposition players in early foul trouble in addition tot he free points.
    #corrupt league NBA

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Its hilarious knowing the Lakers sent a notice to the league front office about Lebron's free throws. What a joke.
      I haven't watched the whole series that closely but i thought Game 3 was pretty evenly officiated and the Nuggets won. So you knew what was coming in Game 4.

What's funny is that no one cares about Lebron anymore - if they ever really did. The ratings for these games are not only in the tank but they are underneath the sewers.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Murray is special. I've never seen a player take a leap to a new tier of nba stars mid playoffs before
        He had 2 50 points games in the first round. He's been doing it all playoffs.

Comment

• End em!
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• The Raptors should still be playing I can't believe this Heat team is going to the Finals

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              The Raptors should still be playing I can't believe this Heat team is going to the Finals
              We pissed away a golden opportunity for sure. Nurse’s unwavering loyalty to last year’s champs was a double edge sword.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

We pissed away a golden opportunity for sure. Nurse’s unwavering loyalty to last year’s champs was a double edge sword.
                Yep. A little bit more Powell/TD/Thomas and we'd be in the ECF now, likely neck & neck with this heat team and with a real shot at the finals. I get that defence is essential but you gotta put the ball in the basket on the other end too sometimes. Oh well, hopefully we'll come in more balanced next year.

Comment

• Celtics played that 2nd half like they played all 7 games vs the Raptors. I don't know why they've done so much sleepwalking this series.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

GOlden eh! Your fav word ahhaha

#KAWHI2021 DW

inthepaint wrote: View Post

Yep. A little bit more Powell/TD/Thomas and we'd be in the ECF now, likely neck & neck with this heat team and with a real shot at the finals. I get that defence is essential but you gotta put the ball in the basket on the other end too sometimes. Oh well, hopefully we'll come in more balanced next year.
                    WE WILL

#AD2020
                    #TT2020
                    #KAWHI2021
                    #GIANNIS2021
                    #MURRAY2024

Comment

• Celtics in 7. They are the better team.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        Celtics in 7. They are the better team.
                        They SHOULD win. Just like the Raps should have won their series. Just had a no show from Pascal and cold shooting kill them. Same goes for Boston they should beat Miami but they’ve crapped away two games already so now they have no margin for error if they have a cold night or Miami gets hot.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

More Powell? The guy in whose minutes we lost the most during the series?

I agree, more TD and Thomas could have helped, and maybe enough to get us over the hump. But hard to get too upset when it was really Siakam’s offensive issues that killed us. Just too bad because we were so clearly a better team than Boston being so close to taking that series with Siakam struggling so much.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

More Powell? The guy in whose minutes we lost the most during the series?

I agree, more TD and Thomas could have helped, and maybe enough to get us over the hump. But hard to get too upset when it was really Siakam’s offensive issues that killed us. Just too bad because we were so clearly a better team than Boston being so close to taking that series with Siakam struggling so much.
                            Without powell we lose in 6
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Without powell we lose in 6
                              He was the only guy successfully scoring at the rim. Added a dose of explosion which was super helpful creating fast breaks and attacking on a swing/kickout.

Nurse was in a tough spot trying to get out of a series deficit he wanted to lean on the guys he trusted - I get that. Boucher is another guy Id have liked to see, the bigs werent bringing much and 5 minutes of an explosive PnR diver coulda got some easy buckets and a momentum swinging block.

Hard to get on Nurse though, considering his lineups uncharacteristically left points on the board with silly mistakes.

Comment

• 538 has the Heat with over 50% chance to win the championship. Lakers at only just over 20%...

Comment

Working...
                                X