2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    A bunch of Dwight human interest stories now and I don't get it. He's at the end of his career and he finally has his head on straight? That's what we're celebrating, a grown man finally not being immature?

His on court production is actually not good. This is the smallest role and lowest production of his career. The only difference is his last few teams were awful, literally no one was watching him nationally, he was forgotten, shows up in LA to out up 7+5 and everybody swoons "Oh yeah, Dwight Howard! He's still alive! Hey, he plays basketball!"

I just don't have much respect for him as a player, wasted a very promising career goofing off.

​​​​
    Trying to create a fake "win it for Dwight" story line to hide beyond the real NBA wants lebron that less and less fans care about

Comment

• OK ..who ya got?
      Sucks that it’s not us vs Lebron but such is life.

The great eric smith says Lakers in four.
      Bruce Arthur doesnt care who wins because his current raison d’etre Is to defeat Doug Ford over something.
      Micheal Grange will take a week to clear his throat before he makes a call.
      Doug Smith will prattle on about something that no one but him can guess at.

Smith is out to lunch on the sweep...but I think it’s now midnight for the Cinderella Heat...
      Lakers in 6

and the Clips just fired doc....
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Didn't see that coming...so quickly anyways. Wonder who they will replace Doc with? Could Ballmer's billions lure Pop out of San Antonio?

Comment

• Heat in 6.
          Think they are just a better overall team. They have defensive matchup for AD and Lebron and L.A hasnt been able to find a 3rd guy.
          Heat have a great zone and unless. Danny, KCP, Caruso and Kuzma get hot from 3 every game its going to be hard for just AD and Lebron to beat these guys.
          Foul trouble could hamper the Heat but they have multiple wings to throw at lebron. Watch for the refs to try to tack fouls onto Bam as he is the key cog in that defense and will be insturmental to what way the series go.
          If lakers can get him off the court they will win.
          Throwing a bet on Goran Dragic as the FMVP cause i can see him leading them in scoring and hitting some big 3s in big moments.
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            Didn't see that coming...so quickly anyways. Wonder who they will replace Doc with? Could Ballmer's billions lure Pop out of San Antonio?
            You think Kawhi wants to play under Pops??

(nuh-uh)

Comment

• I think Lebron and AD are more of a problem for Miami than anyone Miami has will be for LA. Hard to lose a series when you have the two best players.

But then - Miami just made Bucks and Celtics look not too difficult. I've been underrating them all playoffs.

Still. Lakers in 6 (hate to say it).
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

You think Kawhi wants to play under Pops??

(nuh-uh)
                Honestly have no clue what Kawhi wants.

He needs someone to be the leader and voice for the team though and Pop can do that.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  I think Lebron and AD are more of a problem for Miami than anyone Miami has will be for LA. Hard to lose a series when you have the two best players.

But then - Miami just made Bucks and Celtics look not too difficult. I've been underrating them all playoffs.

Still. Lakers in 6 (hate to say it).
                  LA has the 2 best players and Miami has the next 10. Lol.

Comment

• Miami in 6.
                    They have 3 legit LeBron defenders.
                    Bam will slow down AD.
                    The difference will be Miami's shooters which LA won't be able to contain.

Comment

• Just like the Rockets and the Nuggets - I'll give the Heat 1 game. So Lakers in 5. I won't be shocked if the Lakers sweep though.

This series is a complete mismatch. The ONLY advantage the Heat have is coaching.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'm glad we won it all in 2019 and got to celebrate on mass last year, in the grand fashion that our Raps deserved.

Hate to say it... but our early exit might've been a blessing in disguise...

Tampa Bay this evening...

Comment

• I came across this one again... which happened a few weeks back in the bubble...

Wonder if Kawhi ever thinks... I had a good thing going in Toronto.

Comment

• Serge posted this on his instagram tonight, which is a clip of him on the sidelines not being played while the Raptors lost in game 7... wonder what he’s exactly hoping to convey.... seems like maybe he’s ... not too happy about it? Otherwise he just likes to be a part of a good ol fashioned meme.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              I came across this one again... which happened a few weeks back in the bubble...

Wonder if Kawhi ever thinks... I had a good thing going in Toronto.

He should. Raptors were the perfect team for him. Has chemistry and leadership to win a ton of games even with load management and a top tier head coach.

Comment

• Can you imagine Clippers hiring D'antonni and him riding Kawhi with a huge work load the way he did with Harden? Poor fella might break.

Comment

Working...
                                X