Brooklyn Nets

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      if nobody forms a superteam Lebron might three peat with Lakers
      If that happens....Lebron will be GOAT in my opinion

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post

Brooklyn Nets
        I'm not sure if KD will come back one hundred percent. Nobody came back from Achilles tear and was same player
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Saying dragic probably done for the series. That's a huge blow
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Injuries gonna ruin any chance of a competitive series? That blows
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Bubble playoffs were great the first 2 rounds and that might have been it
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Miami coming back? down only 13

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post

Brooklyn Nets
                  When are they forming a super team?

Comment

• He's done. That was what prevented Sabonis from playing. Miami is toast. Free ring for Lebron again

Comment

• The only positive about the Lakers winning is that it will make the Clippers miserable.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                        The only positive about the Lakers winning is that it will make the Clippers miserable.
                        That was the only downside top Clippers losing for me....lakers would win

Comment

• Just makes me sad we didn't get to see the Raps there instead of the Heat. Gah.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            Just makes me sad we didn't get to see the Raps there instead of the Heat. Gah.
                            I dunno, nothing would have been better than to beat kawhi or lebron in the finals for a back to back chip.
                            But nothing would have been worse than to lose to Kawhi to confirm his choice of leaving or else be lebronto'd again.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I dunno, nothing would have been better than to beat kawhi or lebron in the finals for a back to back chip.
                              But nothing would have been worse than to lose to Kawhi to confirm his choice of leaving or else be lebronto'd again.
                              I'd be fine with a trip to the Finals being evidence enough that it wasn't the Kawhi show last year. Though the Clippers flameout helps with that. Also, you know, more Raptors basketball.

Also, I think the Raps put up a better fight against the Lakers than the Heat even before those injuries.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Trying to defend Anthony Davis with Jae Crowder seems like a pretty basic problem to have, no matter what you do at every other position.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X