No announcement yet.

2020 End of Season / Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On podcast he talked about how bad customs are and fuck man...Raptors will never get a top free agent to come here. Way too many things are stacked against them.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Coronation night tonight.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        Coronation night tonight.
        I thought you were doing a pun with corona...smh
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Question, LeBron is going to win his 4th chip tonight. If he retires after the season or goes elsewhere, should the Lakers retire his number?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I thought you were doing a pun with corona...smh
            Well, people get accused of making light of things they're not, regularly around here. Where is that guy, did he get banned?

Comment

Question, LeBron is going to win his 4th chip tonight. If he retires after the season or goes elsewhere, should the Lakers retire his number?
              Are you serious? Hard to tell but I assume you're joking re Kawhi here?

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Are you serious? Hard to tell but I assume you're joking re Kawhi here?
                Yes I'm serious. If he brings them a championship and retire after theis season, the Lakers for sure will retire his number.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Question, LeBron is going to win his 4th chip tonight. If he retires after the season or goes elsewhere, should the Lakers retire his number?
                  Yeah. He's a GOAT who chose to sign with them (not traded) and won them a championship. That fits the bill.

Comment

Yes I'm serious. If he brings them a championship and retire after theis season, the Lakers for sure will retire his number.
                    OK I wouldn't but the Lakers might just because it's the lakers and it's lebron. But you asked should they and I'd ask "what for?"
                    He signed there and missed the playoffs and then helped tamper with another star's contract and won when their main competition in the west (and East for that matter) got knocked out early.

I good (results) year and retire his jersey? That sounds more like a Minnesota or Washington desperation move, not the might Lakers.
                    Will they? Probably....

Comment

• Go Heat....if anyone cares

Comment

• Championship game and lakers are full on flopping, they should be embarrassed
                        And refs doing everything to hand it to them

Comment

• Game 6 yes!
                          eff lakers

Comment

• I'll tell u what..heat have heart..Jimmy Butler that guy plays hard, I love the way he plays..
                            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Wow.

Once AD was hobbled, that was another Lebron + scraps Finals game. Markieff Morris (!) throwing the ball away. Ice cold playoff shooter Danny Green clanking a wide open look (created by Lebron). I mean he's on the floor with an actual lottery team, drags 'em right to the brink but it's not enough.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Great game.

Comment

Working...
                                X