Knicks>Raptors? Ryan Ruocco thinks so!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raptors999 wrote: View Post
    He is but those night when he puts forth any effort is becoming rarer and rarer and his level of disinterest is getting lower.
    ie) the Andrea Bargnani effect

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
      ie) the Andrea Bargnani effect
      lol.

it seems it may actually be contagious
      "Bruno?
      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
        Nuggets in 2008-09 that went to the WCF had the 8th ranked defense. Were also in the top 10 the previous year.

Melo is not the problem. If you surround Melo with the right personnel you can field a legitimate contender. Melo himself is not a bad defender, he's just OK on that end.
        That is because of Chauncey giving him a piggyback ride.

Comment

Mindlessness wrote: View Post
          Are you going to argue that Melo wasn't a leader on those 07-09 Nuggets?
          I will argue that Melo wasn't the leader of the Nuggets of 08-09, Chauncey was.

Comment

The only reason I would say Carmelo is probably not a leader is because this WCF Nuggets team and the New York team two years ago that played well all had really good veterans on it that would keep guys in check. This New York team doesn't. I think the teams he's on does well when they are good veteran guys on it.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
              The only reason I would say Carmelo is probably not a leader is because this WCF Nuggets team and the New York team two years ago that played well all had really good veterans on it that would keep guys in check. This New York team doesn't. I think the teams he's on does well when they are good veteran guys on it.
              The only reason I would say Carmelo is probably not a leader is because his mustache is terrible.
              "Bruno?
              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
                The only reason I would say Carmelo is probably not a leader is because his mustache is terrible.
                I agree.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                  the 2 years ago knicks and the knicks just last season were practically the same.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
                    George Karl seems to think Melo is not a leader. http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/54144...m#.U9K_1PldW9Q

Who am I going to believe, a guy who coached him for most of his career, or some guy on a forum. I think the coach is a more reliable source.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                      Ryan who..I'll I gotta say is Calderon and Bargnani,enough said.
                      Good luck with that knick fans,oh yeah,didn't they get rid of Chandler.
                      Enjoy the ping pong balls,lottery bound.
                      What are you talking about? Calderon & Bargnani =top 5 D (don't we know it?). Esp with DPOY candidate Melo.
                      I find Knick fans (most, not all) and writers (most) very delusional.

Comment

• Mapko wrote: View Post
                        What are you talking about? Calderon & Bargnani =top 5 D (don't we know it?). Esp with DPOY candidate Melo.
                        I find Knick fans (most, not all) and writers (most) very delusional.
                        Wait till 10-15 games in. The fans and media will turn on Knicks.

Comment

Working...
                        X