X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North
    replied
    white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    I don't know, some fans are getting pretty cocky....like "anything less than Conf. Finals is a disappointment", which could lead to lots of people being disappointed. Especially since matchups can play such a big role in the playoffs.
    So true. I'm just in the boat where I hope we improve on this past season. It's a long process to become very good the way we are built, I'm gonna enjoy the process, and hate it sometimes too.

Leave a comment:

• JordanMariam14
    replied
    Speaking of the Knicks...

"After I got Mitch’s phone call, I realized that I had to distance myself from the Lakers, and I began talking to several other teams about jobs, including the Brooklyn Nets, Toronto Raptors, and Phoenix Suns. And as a favor to Detroit Pistons owner Tom Gores, I advised the team’s general manager, Joe Dumars, on his search for a new coach."

- Phil Jackson

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Cocky is the wrong choice of word here. I think we're more "realistic"
    I don't know, some fans are getting pretty cocky....like "anything less than Conf. Finals is a disappointment", which could lead to lots of people being disappointed. Especially since matchups can play such a big role in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    ball4life wrote: View Post
    Honestly I hope the Raps take the 2nd seed and set themselves up for a playoff date with the Knicks even if it means tanking some games towards the end of the season. ooooohhh kill em.

i wonder what Masai will scream when he address the crowd at the Jurassic park
    Knicks will need pretty much everything to go right just to make the playoffs. Raps might need the 1st seed to give the matchup a strong chance.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    ceez wrote: View Post
    i do think they'll be better next year but they'll have to have a lot of things go right to be 4th in the east

while i do like our team and think we'll be better next year i find it hilarious how cocky some of the fans are here seeing as we just made the playoffs for the first time in years and lost in the first round
    Cocky is the wrong choice of word here. I think we're more "realistic"

Leave a comment:

• ball4life
    replied
    Honestly I hope the Raps take the 2nd seed and set themselves up for a playoff date with the Knicks even if it means tanking some games towards the end of the season. ooooohhh kill em.

i wonder what Masai will scream when he address the crowd at the Jurassic park

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    i do think they'll be better next year but they'll have to have a lot of things go right to be 4th in the east

while i do like our team and think we'll be better next year i find it hilarious how cocky some of the fans are here seeing as we just made the playoffs for the first time in years and lost in the first round

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    If Derek Fisher can get that team to play even half decent defense he deserves the coach of the year. That's probably the ONLY way they will have a chance in making the playoffs. We all know how horrendous Bargnani is, and then Jose was horrible when he was here. Think about an older Jose guarding the top point guards in the league every night. Then you have Amare and JR Smith who have never been known to give much effort on the defensive end. Even Carmelo isn't known to be a good defender. Good fucking luck. They won't have trouble scoring but defense is what wins game. That Ryan guy should know that by now.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Ryan who..I'll I gotta say is Calderon and Bargnani,enough said.
    Good luck with that knick fans,oh yeah,didn't they get rid of Chandler.
    Enjoy the ping pong balls,lottery bound.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Where are they again? Exactly. The defense rests.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    started a topic Knicks>Raptors? Ryan Ruocco thinks so!

Knicks>Raptors? Ryan Ruocco thinks so!

Well, according to Ryan Ruocco(NY radio host) and NY fans, they think the Knicks are already a shoe in to make the playoffs. They think they could finish as high as #4 in the East. They think they got a lot better because of Calderon , they think Hardaway is the next one. They said the Raptors are just like Brooklyn, Charlotte and Atlanta, not a shoe in to make the playoffs. Will all be fighting for the 8th seed in the East!!

And people makes fun of Canadians about their basketball knowledge????! lol! People in these forums knows more basketball than those idiots in NY.

Raptors, Hornets and Hawks are so much better than the Knicks and its not even close.
Working...
X