Drop Buycks for Marshall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thead wrote: View Post
    My sources tell me Kabongo is going to snag the spot.
    ?
    Wow. Not sure he earned it, but okay. He improved as SL went on, so I'm not against it. With time he could become a decent pass first point guard.

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Close the thread..... Marshall picked up by milwaukee
    The Lakers have point guards Steve Nash and Jeremy Lin under contract, although Nash has struggled to stay free of injuries during his first two seasons with the franchise.
    Exactly what are LA thinking? There has to be another shoe to drop.

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1.../p2p-80856412/

Comment

Buycks was a PG by size only (not by ability).

As for Marshall, it was just 2 summers ago when most were wondering who would be the better player between Lillard and Marshall, lol.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

As for Marshall, it was just 2 summers ago when most were wondering who would be the better player between Lillard and Marshall, lol.
        Some of us never questioned that, but even I thought Marshall would turn out a bit better than he did.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

Marshall could potentially be the starter in Milwaukee, and that's a good looking team. He might have a break out year there. Actually the perfect situation for him.

Comment

Kidd had Po playing point guard during summer league... i wonder if he's going to have him play point forward and surround him and jabari with shooters?
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
              Kidd had Po playing point guard during summer league... i wonder if he's going to have him play point forward and surround him and jabari with shooters?
              He did play PG a bit growing up. And Milwaukee has less than stellar options at PG. Could see why they'd at least want to try and develop that part of Giannis' game. And this year, with their PG options and low expectations, might be the perfect time to push such an experiment to see if he can develop into an NBA level point forward.

Comment

Working...
              X