No announcement yet.

LVSL Raptors vs Clippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The jokes by the commentators are just plain bad, they make Matt Devlin sound like Dave Chappelle.

Comment

apparently we win the las vegas summer league names...award...they have no idea how badly they need me commentating.
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

DeAndre Daniels goes out on a high note with 15 pts, 14 reb, 2 blks
        Bruno has a nice game with 10 pts, 7 reb, 2 stl, 1 blk
        Bebe looked good with 5 pts, 10 reb, 2 ast, 1 stl, 1 blk

Nice way to end summer league.

Comment

Just give DD2 the last spot
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Buycks didn't play -- guess that might mean something. Kabongo resembled something but Machado still looked lost. Neither piqued my interest.

Bebe looked really comfortable passing out of the high post. Caboclo looked okay but that handle needs work along with adding strength. DeAndre was solid. A full season playing SF in Europe would really help him grow, but I like what I see.

Liggins was the only Clipper worth paying attention to in all honesty.

Comment

didnt we have some dude named erik griffen on the team?
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                didnt we have some dude named erik griffen on the team?
                We did but he decided to play for the Dallas Mavericks Summer League team instead and now he just signed a 3 year deal with them
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I liked Bebe's passes. I think thats a skill that will open up a lot if he can transfer it to the NBA game.
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Well thats it for 2013-14 season. ANd a good one it was.
                    The slow start. The Rudy trade. The tank vs anti tank battle. The coming together of a real team. A march to the playoffs ending up as a well deserved 3 seed . A heart breaker to exit the playoffs. Draft night surprises to say the least. Signing back ALL our guys in Free Agency. Nice little trade with Atlanta netting us a solid bench player and a young prospect. Summer league where the draft night surprise isn't all that out of place at all.

Now the long wait till camp starts in September.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      We did but he decided to play for the Dallas Mavericks Summer League team instead and now he just signed a 3 year deal with them
                      damn, he actually looked good
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X