No announcement yet.

Who Takes Another Jump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I figured this thread was just a veil to talk about OG ... how is this thread not that. Lol This is OG's to lose. Definitely the most primed for a jump in my books.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

I don't think they're returning Stanley Johnson's texts and calls lol
      He looks focused & intense.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
        I figured this thread was just a veil to talk about OG ... how is this thread not that. Lol This is OG's to lose. Definitely the most primed for a jump in my books.
        Yeah. Dan called me out a little bit when he pointed out I hadn't mentioned OG. I don't know how I didn't mention him either. I think Davis has one of the largest plus minus stats on the team already. And Norm has been tearing it up. OG is a starter and is ready for a HUGE jump. He's got the shooting, already plays great D and could put five months of game tape study to use in his offensive game. Like I said in the OP, the question maybe should be "How many" make a jump.

Comment

LOL that's how I used the thread!
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

He has been working on his ball handling apparently over the break, so hopefully we get to see it. I think that has been his biggest hurdle for him to take that next step in his offensive game. He is a strong dude, if he gets a decent handle, he can muscle his way into the paint.

Comment

This will depend on how much the layoff affects the style of play. A guy like Davis might be the best pick early on where the games are likely to be wild and disorganized (more like preseason). As the playoffs wear-on, OG seems like the safe bet just cause he will be getting every opportunity to succeed.

Comment

Oh man, this is going to be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                X