GAME #1 : Toronto Raptors 94 - Houston Rockets 83

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Great One wrote: View Post

This is not a popular thing to say, but I'm gonna say it anyway. Why not bring a bunch of women into the bubble?
    Are you suggesting wives and girlfriends, or they import a shipping container of Instagram hos?
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Are you suggesting wives and girlfriends, or they import a shipping container of Instagram hos?
      One 40-ft container can hold only 20 pallets. Assuming 4 hos per pallet, that’s only 80 hos in total, for like 330 NBA players, plus staff. I don’t know if there’s a modern day Wilt Chamberlain in the bubble, but one shipping container doesn’t seem like it would be nearly enough for these alpha males.
      Last edited by golden; Mon Jul 13, 2020, 11:27 PM.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

One 40-ft container can hold only 20 pallets. Assuming 4 hos per pallet, that’s only 80 hos in total, for like 330 NBA players, plus staff. I don’t know if there’s a modern day Wilt Chamberlain in the bubble, but one shipping container doesn’t seem like it would be nearly enough for these alpha males.
        You're only going 1 deep tho.
        With a racking system, you can easily pack ho pallets two deep in the transport. Also, you can assume that only 99% of the athletes would want access to the hos while the rest are faithful....

Comment

Shouldn't the ho to player ratio be 1-1 though? Don't want to create an outbreak if these guys start sharing ho's. So have to take that into account as well when shipping these ho pallets.

Comment

you gotta airdrop them. space marines style
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

you gotta airdrop them. space marines style
              It's raining ho's! Hallelujah!!

Comment

players gonna import them themselves if the nba doesn't take action soon apparently

Days after the NBA bubble opened at Disney World, Instagram model Anna Mya alleged Sunday she has already scored an invite to Orlando.

“I already got invited to the bubble,” Anna tweeted, according to a screenshot from the NBA Bubble Life account. “Yea the season definitely ending early.”

Comment

lol

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    lol

No Taco Bell in the bubble?

Comment

One more week to go! Anyone know if the preseason games will be televised?

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                        One more week to go! Anyone know if the preseason games will be televised?
                        I can't imagine they won't be. The audience for any sports is massive right now.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post

I can't imagine they won't be. The audience for any sports is massive right now.
                          I just want fun stuff on tv again. I mean, racial equality and pandemics are important, but its just exhausting now

Comment

I just want fun stuff on tv again. I mean, racial equality and pandemics are important, but its just exhausting now
                            "Racial Equality" and "Pandemics" sound like great names for reality TV shows. Oh wait....

Comment

I'm off cable, so waiting and hoping to hear about NBA League Pass support for the season finish, but haven't seen anything. Has anyone else?
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I started watching NRL rugby with my wife (her family is big into rugby). Love it and highly recommend even if you have no idea what is going on. Guys get injured like every other play and they just wrap them up with tape and it's game on. Watched one guy play with a massive hematoma on his brow after getting clotheslined trying to kick it away. His eyes were black - looked like the elephant man. Guy still kicked one of three converts and scored a try while being effectively half-blinded and obviously suffering a concussion.

Comment

Working...
                                X