This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post

Nice! Been itching to go into a restaurant for some time now.
    Get out! I have been to all my favourites (at least the ones that are still open). All of these places are hurting and are desperate for patronage, so now is the time otherwise they won't be around when you want them in the future.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Nice! Been itching to go into a restaurant for some time now.
      I thought only patios were open at this point. My understanding is that you can only go inside a restaurant to pay, use the washroom etc.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post

I thought only patios were open at this point. My understanding is that you can only go inside a restaurant to pay, use the washroom etc.
        Only in Toronto, Missisauga and Windsor Essex.... The belt communitys around the city .. like Markham, Richmond Hill, Pickering, Vaughan are now letting you eat inside...
        Waiting for the mask with a mouth hole to hit Amazon in a couple days.
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Only in Toronto, Missisauga and Windsor Essex.... The belt communitys around the city .. like Markham, Richmond Hill, Pickering, Vaughan are now letting you eat inside...
          Waiting for the mask with a mouth hole to hit Amazon in a couple days.
          Available everywhere but what would be the point?

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

Shit, that's a couple bottles of wine on a Thursday night
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

.... when a brown paper bag will do. Lol.

Comment

Except the Jays haven't any place to play as they just got told no soup for you by Pittsburgh and the State of Pennsylvania..
                Its a another incredibly bad look (in a long series of them) for MLB Commish Rob Manfred.

- TGO

Comment

The Jays dont exactly look like good here either. They have had months to prepare and should have known Canada was almost certainly out of the question. Perhaps Shapiro should stop reading books about leadership by gurus and do some actual hard work in having the logistics set for his business. Maybe some guru would call that Leadership 101.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                    The Jays dont exactly look like good here either. They have had months to prepare and should have known Canada was almost certainly out of the question. Perhaps Shapiro should stop reading books about leadership by gurus and do some actual hard work in having the logistics set for his business. Maybe some guru would call that Leadership 101.

Heres a contrarian take.

Since March thousands of truckers have crossed in and out of Canada from the USofA on a daily basis to bring in goods and foodstuffs.
                    My surmise is that they haven't been tracked as part of contact tracing nor is a quarrantined in effect for them..
                    I get that baseball is not an essential service .. and .... its a highly visible business .............but there would be far less ball players even with their travelling contingents than whats already occurring with the daily commercial truck traffic at border entry points.
                    - TGO

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                      Actually, it's the opposite. All the signs were pointing to the Jays playing in Toronto as a "done deal", which were literally the words from the Premier about a week ago. The mistake the Jays made was not keeping close tabs on what the Feds were saying (i.e. nothing) and having contingency plans for a 50-50 decision.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Actually, it's the opposite. All the signs were pointing to the Jays playing in Toronto as a "done deal", which were literally the words from the Premier about a week ago. The mistake the Jays made was not keeping close tabs on what the Feds were saying (i.e. nothing) and having contingency plans for a 50-50 decision.

Given the events of the past WEek .. I'm not sure the feds know what the feds are thinking at any given minute.
                        - TGO

Comment

Given the events of the past WEek .. I'm not sure the feds know what the feds are thinking at any given minute.
                          Blue Jays were greasing the wrong palms.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Blue Jays were greasing the wrong palms.
                            ol Teddy Rogers bled Conservative blue

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

ol Teddy Rogers bled Conservative blue
                              You'd think that... but he bequeathed a pantload of dough to Rye High..
                              Ryerson University for those who are outside of the GTA is the post secondary institution of last resort if you can't get into a real school)
                              Rye High grads are the people who paint dead guys statues pink.
                              - TGO

Comment

You'd think that... but he bequeathed a pantload of dough to Rye High..
                                Ryerson University for those who are outside of the GTA is the post secondary institution of last resort if you can't get into a real school)
                                Rye High grads are the people who paint dead guys statues pink.
                                Probably just shopped around for the best bang for his buck to get a wing in his name

Comment

Working...
                                X