This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
    Again, I'm all for justice and equality especially for our oppressed black brothers and sisters.
    What I'm in disagreement with is extreme messaging like 'all lives don't matter until black lives do.'
    Kawhi did not say that phrase, and I never referred to him, or misquoted him, or worse twisted his statement.
    But I remember reading that phrase here by a member.
    That phrase has been repeated many times on Twitter too.
    That's not the quote though ... so you are misquoting ... its "All Lives Can't Matter, Until Black Lives Matter". It's very straight forward. It's a matter of fact. What is there to even disagree with?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

That's not the quote though ... so you are misquoting ... its "All Lives Can't Matter, Until Black Lives Matter". It's very straight forward. It's a matter of fact. What is there to even disagree with?
      I'm not misquoting.
      I was quoting some members that said ' all lives don't matter...'.
      I was also referring to many tweets from people that were saying the same.
      That's the reason why my original comment said 'people that say all lives don't matter...'
      I would have quoted BLM directly if I mean to use their phrase instead of saying "people '.
      And I didn't even know about the phrase ' All lives CAN'T matter until black lives matter' until yesterday when Kawhi wore that shirt.
      Perhaps the comment posters and the tweets misquoted it too.
      Last edited by Kagemusha; Sat Aug 29, 2020, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

I'm not misquoting.
        I was quoting some members that said ' all lives don't matter...'.
        I was also referring to many tweets from people that were saying the same.
        That's the reason why my original comment said 'people that say all lives don't matter...'
        I would have quoted BLM directly if I mean to use their phrase instead of saying "people '.
        And I didn't even know about the phrase ' All lives CAN'T matter until black lives matter' until yesterday when Kawhi wore that shirt.
        Perhaps the comment posters and the tweets misquoted it too.
        You have strong opinion for somebody so uneducated about the topic
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
        X