No announcement yet.

Everything James Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's less needed tomorrow than for against Cleveland.

Who is he defending on Memphis? They don't have great scorers on the perimeter and Randolph is too big

Comment

• Jrice9 wrote: View Post
      He's less needed tomorrow than for against Cleveland.

Who is he defending on Memphis? They don't have great scorers on the perimeter and Randolph is too big
      Agreed. Against Memphis his absence shouldn't be critical...theoretically.

Comment

• Against Memphis, JJ isn't needed to cover SFs, but he could surely help with keeping Z-Bo in check at the 4. If Amir is truly healthy, I have confidence that he can keep Z-Bo in reasonable check, barring a rash of ticky tacky foul calls. But he's the only one I see being able to do that, beyond JJ. What would also help him is the familiarity with Z-Bo, after playing with him, and practicing against him, for 3/4 of a season, as well as his ability to keep up with Z-Bo's physicality.

Comment

• Hmm, I guess his ankle isn't too bad after all. This was taken today during practice.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
            Hmm, I guess his ankle isn't too bad after all. This was taken today during practice.

are you sure? I swear I saw this image before weeks ago...or am i going crazy
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Good call. I just checked when it was tweeted and it was from 5 days ago. Sorry about that guys.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                This is real fandom
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Lol well. it's the second quarter and he's in so...
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Great news.. hopefully he's healthy enough to play against the Cavs this week.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Great news.. hopefully he's healthy enough to play against the Cavs this week.
                      JJ is here to guard the Lebrons/Melos/KDs/JJs of the league, hopefully he's healthy enough to do so against the Cavs on Saturday. I'm really curious to see if he can be enough of a pain in the ass to slow down LeBron a little.
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                        JJ is here to guard the Lebrons/Melos/KDs/JJs of the league, hopefully he's healthy enough to do so against the Cavs on Saturday. I'm really curious to see if he can be enough of a pain in the ass to slow down LeBron a little.
                        Casey's post game interview was asked if JJ would play against the Cavs and he said its doubtful, his ankle is still tender and its a day to day with him now.

Comment

• So we played James Johnson at the PF spot today with massive success

Who knew such a thing would work?

smh...Casey, you're only a few months behind, but thanks for reading RR. We're here all week

#FireCasey

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                            So we played James Johnson at the PF spot today with massive success

Who knew such a thing would work?

smh...Casey, you're only a few months behind, but thanks for reading RR. We're here all week

#FireCasey
                            You do know that Casey was using him at that spot all year long right?
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Not really. He'd played more at SF before this, and had played very little to none at all recently, even before the injury.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Casey has just recently been using 2Pats at C and again with JJ. Its going to backfire, eventually. Casey loves to play guys out of position.

Comment

Working...
                                X