Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimmyGetsBucketss
    replied
    I'm happy for jj he should get a nice contract in the off season. It's still funny to me how he's making Carroll's contract look like a joke lol.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Fully wrote: View Post
    I dunno. He was benched by Thibs in Chicago and traded a year and a half into his career. Clashed with Casey and wore out his welcome in Toronto the first time around in once again a year and a half despite showing flashes of really good play. Played poorly in Sacramento, got himself launched again after a single season and played himself out of the league entirely to start the 2013 campaign. Got arrested for beating up his girlfriend in the same offseason. Got picked up by Memphis that Fall and played lights out for a couple months... before finding himself in the dog house again, completely out of the rotation and you guessed it, on his way out of town by the end of the year. Picked up by Toronto again, played well at times but clashed with Casey again, and once more moved on from. Now with Miami, where he's played really really well.

This is kind of what James Johnson does... shows flashes of brilliance and then self implodes. The common denominator in the JJ story is him being a bonehead, not Dwayne Casey.
    Exactly, also helps that there is no one else decent on the roster to take minutes from him.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Fully
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Yet another cost of keeping Casey on. But ultimately the buck stops with Masai.
    I dunno. He was benched by Thibs in Chicago and traded a year and a half into his career. Clashed with Casey and wore out his welcome in Toronto the first time around in once again a year and a half despite showing flashes of really good play. Played poorly in Sacramento, got himself launched again after a single season and played himself out of the league entirely to start the 2013 campaign. Got arrested for beating up his girlfriend in the same offseason. Got picked up by Memphis that Fall and played lights out for a couple months... before finding himself in the dog house again, completely out of the rotation and you guessed it, on his way out of town by the end of the year. Picked up by Toronto again, played well at times but clashed with Casey again, and once more moved on from. Now with Miami, where he's played really really well.

This is kind of what James Johnson does... shows flashes of brilliance and then self implodes. The common denominator in the JJ story is him being a bonehead, not Dwayne Casey.
    Last edited by Fully; Sun Feb 12, 2017, 01:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CB4Champ
    replied
    James Johnson is one of tha All Around Reppers that can dominate in all forms of basketball. He brings so much to the Table that its scary for any team that gives up on these Reppers.

He has all the abilities of a Point Guard in a Power Forward Body.

Hes also as strong as any Center.

It boggles the mind that Casey can't find a way to use these Type of Reppers.

Leave a comment:

• CB4Champ
    replied
    CB4Champ wrote: View Post
    Yall Gotta understand that James "AVALANCHE" Johnson HE DON'T STOP!!!

JAMES "SMILING ASSASSIN" JOHNSON DRIVING TO THE BASKETS LIKE SNOW TUMBLING ON A SLOPING MOUNTAIN.

AVALANCHE(James) HAS MORE MOVES GETTING TO THE BASKET THEN MOST POINT GUARDS.

AVALANCHE STRONGER THEN MOST CENTERS SO GUYS JUST BOUNCE OFF HIM,
    LIKE A TENNIS BALL ON A BRICK WALL..BOUNCE!

SMILING ASSASSIN JAMES JOHNSON "SHOULD" BE AN ALLSTAR
    JAMES JOHNSON COULD AVG 18 POINTS, 7 REBOUNDS, 5 ASSISTS, 2 STEALS and 2 BLOCKS !!!
    JAMES JOHNSON A STRONGER FASTER BETTER HANDLE ANDREI KIRILENKO!!!

SMILING ASSASSINS ARE NO JOKE!!!

WHEN THA SMILING ASSASSIN JAMES JOHNSON GUARDING YOU HE SHUTS THEM DOWN

JAMES JOHNSON GUARDS POINT GUARDS,SHOOTING GUARDS,SMALL FORWARDS,POWER FORWARDS AND CENTERS
    HE TAKES ON THE BEST JUST CAUSE HE DAT GOOD WIT IT!!!

JAMES JOHNSON AKA AVALANCHE AKA SMILING ASSASSIN, DOES NOT PLAY!!!
    JAMES JOHNSON SHOULD START AT POWER FORWARD!!!

All Ting tings I said about James Johnson can be Summed up in this post that was from last years team.

Luv Yah James

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    That's why I can't even get excited about trades. Our system is designed to maximize only 2 players at the expense of minimizing everybody else. So our ceiling is basically limited to how much Lowry and DeRozan can keep improving their games.

Raps have been successful because Casey and Masai have gotten everybody to sacrifice and buy into the Lowry/DD model and kudos to them. You can get pretty much anything to work when everybody commits to align, which is no small feat when money is involved. But is that good enough to get to next level? Or even stay on the ECF level we reached last season, when the East is improving? I dunno..

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    This year's JJ is pretty much the big 3, mobile stretch 4 we've been searching for. Missed opportunity.

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied

How much do you wanna punch Casey now? I'd say it's a 13 for me. And he deserves it in the nuts.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    This year's JJ is pretty much the big 3, mobile stretch 4 we've been searching for. Missed opportunity.

Leave a comment:

• rightsideup
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Too be fair were not the only team that didn't give James a big role.

he seemed to do well with the griz and really hit the dog house

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

There was a reason why he didn't get a bigger role pre-2ndchanceRaptors. No such reason existed when he played for us for the last two years.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    I knew all this guy needed was freedom. You could tell he was stifled here and after a while became like a robot on the floor.

Leave a comment:

• JamesNaismith
    replied
    Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    26/8/2 with 3 blocks tonight.

I think James Johnson might sign a bigger contract than Patrick Patterson this offseason.
    So we benched this guy for Carroll...glad we held onto Bebe over Whiteside too.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied
    26/8/2 with 3 blocks tonight.

I think James Johnson might sign a bigger contract than Patrick Patterson this offseason.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X