No Easy Baskets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Easy Baskets

The second part of the Raptors defensive analysis...

EduBasketball wrote: View Post
    The second part of the Raptors defensive analysis...
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gr8 work as usuaal!!!!

YOLO

Comment

I like the efforts, but I've said before that I'm not a big fan of giving away our team's secrets. I remember Nurse making a comment at a media scrum (in a highly annoyed demeanor) about being able to find Raptors playbooks being posted on the internet. You would think that an NBA head coach wouldn't care, but he wasn't very happy about that. I can understand the competitive mindset ...... don't give them ANYTHING.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
        I like the efforts, but I've said before that I'm not a big fan of giving away our team's secrets. I remember Nurse making a comment at a media scrum (in a highly annoyed demeanor) about being able to find Raptors playbooks being posted on the internet. You would think that an NBA head coach wouldn't care, but he wasn't very happy about that. I can understand the competitive mindset ...... don't give them ANYTHING.
        It's a public secret by now, opposing teams are paying people who are specializing in creating playbooks and they do it full time. Thinking there's something new other teams can find out is a bit naive in my opinion, if anything it makes their job easier, which is a valid argument. There's no big harm in hobbyists doing that for views however, only positives really as people learn more about the game.
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Just trying to share. None of this is "secret", all out there on the court.

Comment

Working...
          X