Comment

Andy

Comment

TheTyrant wrote: View Post
        Andy
        michael not Andy

Comment

Mechanically no way. KT shot is ugly. TRs mechanics are great. TR consistency may not be there yet tho
          I dare you to go to a Warriors' fan site forum and say Thompson shot is ugly. I had to go youtube to see if I missed something. I didn't. KT's shot is textbook perfect.

Comment

Mechanically no way. KT shot is ugly. TRs mechanics are great. TR consistency may not be there yet tho
            Thompson's mechanics are basically perfect. Really good balance. Always seems to get squared up. No wasted movement and a quick release.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
              Not well at all, I think. Not yet, at least.
              Haha it would go one of two ways, he puts up 51, or he Rudy Gay's it hard

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                I dare you to go to a Warriors' fan site forum and say Thompson shot is ugly. I had to go you tube to see if I missed something. I didn't. KT's shot is textbook perfect.
                Do "aesthetics" of J really matter?
                Either they go in (=Great form) or not (=ugly shot).
                IMO nothing wrong with Klay's J.

Comment

I've seen this sort of thing performed on Carter, Mo Pete, Chris Bosh, Joey Graham, Charlie V, TJ Ford, Jose Calderon, Andrea Bargnani, DeMar DeRozan and what my experience tells me is that you can argue for almost any stance with stats and be wrong more often than not.

I hope you're right though.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Huh? KT's shot is textbook. One of the best shooting form you'll see.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                    X