Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Restart Game #1: Toronto Raptors vs Los Angeles Lakers - August 1, 2020 - 8:30pm ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    Kyle got boned on that no call.
    Especially since he's sitting on the bench at the moment

Comment

• Let's go OG
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• fred has been terrible

Comment

• Og playing great d on lebron

Comment

• What happened to The New Norm??

Let’s go Pow. Come on.

Comment

• Jesus Powell back to his old bad habits of reckless driving

Comment

• Powell is killing us in this game.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  Og playing great d on lebron
                  He's played Lebron really well - but I just get the impression that Lebron has another gear or two that isn't on display for what's essentially a meaingless game for the Lakers

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

He's played Lebron really well - but I just get the impression that Lebron has another gear or two that isn't on display for what's essentially a meaingless game for the Lakers
                    I dont know if lakers want to go 0-2 against a potential finals opponent. He probably does have another gear but dont think they are throwing this one away

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      Jesus Powell back to his old bad habits of reckless driving
                      I want us to trade Powell so bad I don’t care how many points he gets. He gives up just as many plus the mistakes

Comment

• Marc and Serge both have 5 fouls. This could be an ugly finish

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

That gear was the back to back 3s and posting up OG. OG defended it all pretty well.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            The first half of this game is what I'm worried about in the playoffs. Manufacturing points in the half court.. especially against a big line up (like Milwaukee). It's really hard when you don't have a dominant ISO player like Kawhi that can just will us points.

Fred especially just becomes terrible. It's a big reason why his $20M+ contract can become a noose if we're not careful.
                            Fred needs to play off a dominant superstar who attracts hard double teams so he can spot up for wide open 3s. Otherwise..... hello Trey Burke. Pascal isn’t double team worthy yet.

Comment

• Oh yes. Inject this energy in my veins
                              OG is our king

Comment

• Pascal sighting

Comment

Working...
                                X