No announcement yet.

Restart Game #5 Grizzlies at Raptors Sunday August 9th 2pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memphis has some good players but they need another playmaker and a veteran presence on the perimeter. Tough restart for them but still a good season overall.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
      Memphis has some good players but they need another playmaker and a veteran presence on the perimeter. Tough restart for them but still a good season overall.
      Seeing what Rubio did for the suns. If they could pick up someone like that in F.A that would be a good get. Pass first veteran who can share the floor with Ja
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Good shooting masked turnovers. A lot of wrinkles to work out till playoffs
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

2nd seed locked up though!!

Comment

We’re number 2! I’ll take it and run. Start the car.....

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              This why we need to use thomas more and not waste him. When he is in there just run off ball screens for him and tell him to let it fly. He ca easily give us 9 points in a 3 minute stint
              He came in, knocked a couple really quick, and then all of sudden the floor is really stretched and other guys started hitting their own threes as well

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                Brooks is really good
                Meh. He’s consistently inconsistent. Classic replacement level NBA wing.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  it's funny that he's rook technically but people run after him like he's reddick. I guess you just know when the guy is a shooter
                  When there’s an unathletic white SG on the court, the players know what’s up.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    We’re number 2! I’ll take it and run. Start the car.....
                    Glad we locked up #2. Magic and Nets should be fairly easy to deal with... 6th seed up feels like a slugfest waiting to happen.

Comment

Nice win.
                      4-1 is a world away from 3-2

Comment

Look at us! No.2 was trending on twitter. Kind of wondered if Boston would through it in against Orlando now that their fate as a 3 seed is sealed but all the stars played heavy minutes and needed overtime to win. Looking more and more like we’ll face Brooklyn. Might be some nice closure from way back when.

Comment

It's crazy how good those retro jerseys look.

Comment

Our D, our fast break offence and taking care of the ball is why we were on course for 58-60 wins, they really have to figure out the turnovers, we won’t be making it past the second round playing like we have in the bubble.

Comment

A bit worried after the first quarter.. only scored 20, and were clanking a lot of their shots again. But the Grizzlies don't play defense that well and we were able to push through. The turnovers hurt a lot. Lowry had 9. Pascal had 4. That can't happen in the playoffs. But it gave us a chance to play a little clutch basketball at the end. Siakam hit two big threes to ice it.

Defense overall was great again. JV had 0 points! We made it a mission to get him off the score sheet and we did in spades. Gasol ended up with a team high +14 again. I thought Clarke was their best player. Can't wait to see him in a Canadian uniform.

So second seed is finally locked up. We're only 1 game back of LA for 2nd in the entire league.. which doesn't mean anything really and also moves our draft pick back to 29th instead of 28th. But it would be a feather in the cap considering all those pundits not believing. To be honest I wasn't a believer as well. I thought they would be 5th or 6th in the East I believe. Nurse should definitely get COY.

Comment

Working...
                              X