Nets v Raptors 2020 Playoffs Round 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jclaw wrote: View Post
    should we be worried that the Nets are beating the Blazers who are trying to win?
    We are Raptors fans. Of course we can be worried
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

should we be worried that the Nets are beating the Blazers who are trying to win?
      Unlike Portland we have a functional defense. 5 games max
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Easy 4 game sweep.

I don't see LeVert being a factor at all. There's a difference between being guarded by Gary Trent Jr. and OG Anunoby.

The Nets only chance to steal a game is if they get hot from 3.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

i am excited at the prospect of getting our transition game going against brooklyn. feels like teams really made taking that away a focus against us in orlando.

the nets, i feel, might not.

Comment

Portland's getting way too much hype rn. They're okay but not that good.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

Easy 4 game sweep.

I don't see LeVert being a factor at all. There's a difference between being guarded by Gary Trent Jr. and OG Anunoby.

The Nets only chance to steal a game is if they get hot from 3.
              Nets dropping 130 means nothing. Blazers have zero defense. It's unbelievable that, in a must-win game, they allowed so many dunks, layups and offensive rebounds. Rodion Kurucs took the ball coast-to-coast and just dunked on their heads. Rodion who?

Those are just bad habits, built up over years. Terry Stotts lets his 2 all-star guards do whatever they want on offense and rest on defense. Sound familiar?

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Nets dropping 130 means nothing. Blazers have zero defense. It's unbelievable that, in a must-win game, they allowed so many dunks, layups and offensive rebounds. Rodion Kurucs took the ball coast-to-coast and just dunked on their heads. Rodion who?

Those are just bad habits, built up over years. Terry Stotts lets his 2 all-star guards do whatever they want on offense and rest on defense. Sound familiar?
                Nah Lowry and DeRozan weren't that bad defensively. Portland's perimeter defense is all time bad.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post

Portland's getting way too much hype rn. They're okay but not that good.
                  I don't think "Portland" is getting any much hype right now ... I think Dame Lillard is getting just the right amount of hype though. Dude is a killer.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

Nah Lowry and DeRozan weren't that bad defensively. Portland's perimeter defense is all time bad.
                    DeRozan was awful.

But I think golden's point was more about the coaching attitude and priorities for the star players, rather than any direct comparison between their defensive abilities.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

I don't think "Portland" is getting any much hype right now ... I think Dame Lillard is getting just the right amount of hype though. Dude is a killer.
                      Yeah I think Portland is certainly better now than in March, but they are still missing Ariza and Hood (who was really big for them last post season). They rely on some mediocre players. Portland is a bad defensive team, but I feel like its more of a wonder theyve been so good on offense. Limited rotation in must win games after 4 months off - these guys barely have their legs under them.

Comment

Working...
                      X