X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

I don't think "Portland" is getting any much hype right now ... I think Dame Lillard is getting just the right amount of hype though. Dude is a killer.
    Yeah I think Portland is certainly better now than in March, but they are still missing Ariza and Hood (who was really big for them last post season). They rely on some mediocre players. Portland is a bad defensive team, but I feel like its more of a wonder theyve been so good on offense. Limited rotation in must win games after 4 months off - these guys barely have their legs under them.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

Nah Lowry and DeRozan weren't that bad defensively. Portland's perimeter defense is all time bad.
    DeRozan was awful.

But I think golden's point was more about the coaching attitude and priorities for the star players, rather than any direct comparison between their defensive abilities.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post

Portland's getting way too much hype rn. They're okay but not that good.
    I don't think "Portland" is getting any much hype right now ... I think Dame Lillard is getting just the right amount of hype though. Dude is a killer.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Nets dropping 130 means nothing. Blazers have zero defense. It's unbelievable that, in a must-win game, they allowed so many dunks, layups and offensive rebounds. Rodion Kurucs took the ball coast-to-coast and just dunked on their heads. Rodion who?

Those are just bad habits, built up over years. Terry Stotts lets his 2 all-star guards do whatever they want on offense and rest on defense. Sound familiar?
    Nah Lowry and DeRozan weren't that bad defensively. Portland's perimeter defense is all time bad.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

Easy 4 game sweep.

I don't see LeVert being a factor at all. There's a difference between being guarded by Gary Trent Jr. and OG Anunoby.

The Nets only chance to steal a game is if they get hot from 3.
    Nets dropping 130 means nothing. Blazers have zero defense. It's unbelievable that, in a must-win game, they allowed so many dunks, layups and offensive rebounds. Rodion Kurucs took the ball coast-to-coast and just dunked on their heads. Rodion who?

Those are just bad habits, built up over years. Terry Stotts lets his 2 all-star guards do whatever they want on offense and rest on defense. Sound familiar?

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    should we be worried that the Nets are beating the Blazers who are trying to win?
    Portland's getting way too much hype rn. They're okay but not that good.

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied
    i am excited at the prospect of getting our transition game going against brooklyn. feels like teams really made taking that away a focus against us in orlando.

the nets, i feel, might not.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    should we be worried that the Nets are beating the Blazers who are trying to win?
    Easy 4 game sweep.

I don't see LeVert being a factor at all. There's a difference between being guarded by Gary Trent Jr. and OG Anunoby.

The Nets only chance to steal a game is if they get hot from 3.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Unlike Portland we have a functional defense. 5 games max

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    We are Raptors fans. Of course we can be worried

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Nah lebron's probably got a bounty for the nets and the blazers outside of dames shot are a mess

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Wtf is this schedule. On west coast not going to be able to watch any of the first 3 games

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post
    I'm the biggest Raps fan I know and I barely want to watch a Nets/Raps series. It is assuredly going to be boring. I'll still be watching every game glued to the screen though, lol.
    Wins, even against terrible teams are never boring. You can watch the game, BBQ, drink, swim, fish, drink more all at the same time without stress.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    I'm the biggest Raps fan I know and I barely want to watch a Nets/Raps series. It is assuredly going to be boring. I'll still be watching every game glued to the screen though, lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X