Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Restart Game #7 Raptor at Sixers Wednesday August 12th 6:30pm on TSN1 (and ESPN)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

    Comment


    • planetmars wrote: View Post
      Also this here:

      And here's the point.
      while I don't condone spousal or any abuse, why are you bringing it up after his first game as coach.
      Again innocent until proven guilty but this sounds fishy.

      Comment


      • Tmac2darak wrote: View Post

        And here's the point.
        while I don't condone spousal or any abuse, why are you bringing it up after his first game as coach.
        Again innocent until proven guilty but this sounds fishy.
        Nah she was talking about this since May. She just recently started to include beatwriters twitters into it
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

        Comment


        • IF that is true then they gotta fire Griffin.
          Mamba Mentality

          Comment


          • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

            Nah she was talking about this since May. She just recently started to include beatwriters twitters into it
            Cool thanks for clarifying

            Comment


            • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

              Nah she was talking about this since May. She just recently started to include beatwriters twitters into it
              Then the Raptors 100% know about the allegations and have looked into them

              Comment


              • There is probably some truth to it, but at this moment I think his ex-wife is over exaggerating until new evidence is revealed. His kids support him, Nurse spoke highly about him yesterday.

                Comment


                • I'll just wait till the investigation is over or new information comes to light. Not gonna make any assumptions.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                  Comment


                  • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    I'll just wait till the investigation is over or new information comes to light. Not gonna make any assumptions.
                    A reasonable assumption is that the Raptors have known about this since at least May, have looked into it and not only kept him employed but let him take the reins to coach yesterday and let the press celebrate their wokeness.

                    Comment


                    • Less serious news... JV got his first triple double.

                      OG is our king

                      Comment


                      • consmap wrote: View Post
                        Less serious news... JV got his first triple double.
                        That's a crazy performance considering his previous career high in assists was 5. And he ended up with 12 in this one. That's like T-Ross going off for 50 when he was averaging less than 11 points that season.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X