Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Restart Game #7 Raptor at Sixers Wednesday August 12th 6:30pm on TSN1 (and ESPN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn’t watch this one.
    Sounds like I missed out.
    Just saw the winning play...
    OMFG...
    so wait, not only did he hit the winner — HE SHOOK THE DOUBLE TEAM AND SPUN OUT TO GET INTO THE LANE LEADING UP TO IT????

is this real life?

Comment

Last game:
      G__Deane wrote: View Post
      I'm thinking you're going to see Embiid be injured a lot now, whether he's injured or not.
      With Simmons out they have little chance to get past the Celtics (or Bucks or Raps) and he's gonna sulk a bit and bow out like Kyrie did in NY. The East is still going to be a dogfight and I still think there'll be an upset in the first round.
      How To Use A Crystal Ball: A Beginner's Guide

Comment

Free Stanley!!!

Comment

The best part about the Stanley game winner is that Thomas was wide open in the corner and he never even looked at him lol
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

This team is functionally incapable of being not fun. What a hilarious game.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I've never seen a garbage man line up win a game when down. The guys on the bench getting into it was what made it so much fun. The guys on the court felt that energy. You can see Stanley really trying. That game winner is all because of our guys on the bench yelling and hollering.

I thought Dewan showed a bit of promise.. although he looks like he's hobbling a bit. Not 100% healthy so very rigid with his movements. The 3 was a surprise for sure. Hope we have a G League next year so he can play there and really get better.

For the game itself.. Siakam looked like crap again. Kyle looked angry for most of the game. Thought he was going to get kicked out. Gasol did another masterful job on Embiid.. who checked himself out because someone gave him a booby. Boucher was awesome again. I am still a Boucher skeptic but he's had two big games in a row now. I like that Fred wasn't shy of shooting.. with a big team like Philly he usually folds up, but didn't last night.

Overall it was a slog of a game until the c-team came out. And then became one of the best quarter's we've seen all year.

Comment

The Championship DNA runs deep.

Comment

Philly has now been "The Shot" victim to the best raptor of all time, and the worst raptor of all time.

philly is our bitch.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Whoa

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      Whoa

Well that kills an uplifting story

Comment

• Who's that all about? Adrian Griffin?
                        Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Thu Aug 13, 2020, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          Who's that all about? Adrian Griffin?
                          Yeah that's his ex wife. They have 4 kids together. One of them is a 5 star recruit for Duke in 2021. They posted support for him as recently as last night.

And I should get back to work.

Comment

• Yeah I am 100% on board with taking the claim seriously and not dismissing it, but also not jumping to a conclusion until you get more info. Insane how people will immediately harass either party in a situation like this, depending on your politics. Ex-wife needs to be heard. So does Adrian and so do their kids.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• One of his kids is coming to his defense.

Comment

• Also this here:

Comment

Working...
                                X