Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Restart Game #8 Nuggets at Raptors Friday August 14th 1:30pm on TSN1 (Get used to those afternoon start times)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restart Game #8 Nuggets at Raptors Friday August 14th 1:30pm on TSN1 (Get used to those afternoon start times)

Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Welcome back to the Champion's Republic. Does it feel real yet? Actually, the weirder thing is that it feels like we've always been champions. Was there every a time we weren't? I can't recall it. Let this flag fly forever.

But now...the back to back drive starts with Game 1 against our old rival...the Pelicans?! No matter...tomorrow is all about the ringz. Remember the ceremony starts closer to 7:30
    That was almost a year ago!

If I had told you at that time, what would have been harder to believe...?

A) A global pandemic brought into focus by Rudy Gobert would shut down the league?

B) The Raptors would have an even better record without Kawhi (again!)?

C) The Raptors would go into the final game of the season as the second best team..in the whole league?

or

D)

If you guessed E) all of the above...well played

So....maybe not as planned but here we are defying expectations again.

As for the final regular season game...

If you thought the Raptors 905 vs the Wisconsin Herd game was fun, get ready for some duck on duck violence...

v

I can't even guess as to who is playing tomorrow.
    But, as we've been shown over and over it should be fun

It's been a great ride Republic.
    One more game and then it's time for the playoffs

Go Raps

If you put bol bol and slimm duck together they would still weigh less then zion
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Get used to these times? I'm hoping the playoffs will not have these shitty times.

On the bright side the bubble restart has overall been pretty successful. Hardly no doom or gloom.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        Get used to these times? I'm hoping the playoffs will not have these shitty times.

On the bright side the bubble restart has overall been pretty successful. Hardly no doom or gloom.
        Round 1 times already announced. Monday at 4, Wednesday at 130, Friday at 130, Sunday at 630. Nothing else announced yet.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

Round 1 times already announced. Monday at 4, Wednesday at 130, Friday at 130, Sunday at 630. Nothing else announced yet.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

I hope that next round the times are better. I'll just chalk this up to the fact this series isn't very interesting to the average viewer since it's first round
            OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post

I hope that next round the times are better. I'll just chalk this up to the fact this series isn't very interesting to the average viewer since it's first round
              As fewer games are being played, the start times will inevitably get better.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Ill selfishly enjoy these wonderful times. I work 4am to noon each day. So to bed by 9(latest) and up by 3am.

Prediction of the day. Stanley Johnson goes off for a triple double.

Comment

Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                  Ill selfishly enjoy these wonderful times. I work 4am to noon each day. So to bed by 9(latest) and up by 3am.

Prediction of the day. Stanley Johnson goes off for a triple double.
                  Ditto. I am technically on 'vacation' next week, kids are in camp, so the first round playoff times are great for me.

Comment

Sounds like all the big names are resting. Serge and OG still doubtful, FVV Lowry and Siakam off for rest. Marc gets to play I guess? But otherwise its all bench guys this game. Lots of Matt Thomas and Boucher and Hernandez!
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Would be dumb to risk an injury to Marc right before the playoffs. Hope Boucher, Hernandez and RHJ can platoon the big man minutes. TD gets how many shots up in this one?

Comment

The Stanley hype train rolls on!
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                          The Stanley hype train rolls on!
                          If Raps can salvage Stanley Johnson they are GOAT developmental organization lool
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Play Stanley 48 mins

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                              Would be dumb to risk an injury to Marc right before the playoffs. Hope Boucher, Hernandez and RHJ can platoon the big man minutes. TD gets how many shots up in this one?
                              Davis looks like a guy right now who is playing not to make mistakes. 12 fouls in two games in about 30 minutes after not fouling out all season is indicative of something going wrong mentally. He needs to just let it fly like Boucher and Thomas have been.

Comment

Working...
                              X