No announcement yet.

upcoming prospects in the next three years through the draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT depends if one of DeRozan or Ross bolt for another team, we might want to look at a SG in Malik Newman, Kweshaun Parker, and Jashaun Agosto (if he declares for 2018 NBA Draft although he measures only at 5'9 I think as of now, hope he grows to Allen Iverson's height at 6'2-6'3 so he can play SG in the league) One player I like is Ivan Rabb, he reminds me of a better version of Charlie V in his Raptors days with the long jumper and hustle rebound. I also like Carlton Bragg's game, I see him being a Taj Gibson type of player.

Players I see as busts: Skal Labissierre, Diamond Stone (Come on, Diamond in the Rough who turns Stone Cold at the League), Malachi Richardson

Player I want in Raptors Uniform but Only Can Dream: Ben Simmons since he will be a top 3-4 pick in the upcoming 2015 or 2016 draft.

Comment

I like Caris LaVert...crazy good defender and basically was a 6'5" point guard for Mich. last season. Not a flashy guy but is a winner and gets things done.

Other than that I don't know enough yet, but I would be looking long and hard at the PF position

Comment

Chad Ford just put this out http://m.espn.go.com/nba/mockdraft?s...rly2015NBAMock

Comment

Based purely on his name, we should begin tanking for Diamond Stone.

Comment

OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
            Holy fuck (Excuse my French)... That 360 he throws down at 0:30 has gotta be one of the sickest dunks I've ever seen.

Comment

92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
              Based purely on his name, we should begin tanking for Diamond Stone.
              Thinking more long term we definitely gotta target Thon Maker and Bol Bol. What great names.

Comment

just found this @ B/R → http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...g-days-edition

Comment

I need more dunks in my life.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

If we are talking within three years, it might be worth to watch Domantas_Sabonis.

15.9 PTS, 12.0 REB, 3.6 AS in U18 tournament

He'll play in Gonzaga

Comment

irgigi wrote: View Post
                      If we are talking within three years, it might be worth to watch Domantas_Sabonis.

15.9 PTS, 12.0 REB, 3.6 AS in U18 tournament

He'll play in Gonzaga

This Sabonis could use some longer arms, some hops, and a better jump shot. He'll fit well at Gonzaga, I'm not so sure about the NBA.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                        This Sabonis could use some longer arms, some hops, and a better jump shot. He'll fit well at Gonzaga, I'm not so sure about the NBA.
                        His father, Arvydas, will ensure that he's NBA-ready

Comment

Two guys I'd love to have just because of how fun they are to watch is Chris Walker, F from Florida, slated to go ~20 this year (athletic freak, jumps about as high as Wiggins with his 6'10" frame, couldn't play much last year because of academics, around the rim finisher and strong defense), and Marcus LoVett, PG senior in high school, supposedly the last pick of 2016 (as of right now), the unofficial youtube king.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amZf9tDhK48

Comment

Working...
                          X