No announcement yet.

2020 Playoffs Round 1 Game 3 Raptors at Nets Friday August 21st 1:30pm on SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nets probably shipped all their stuff back home already. Only have their jerseys, sneakers and a change of underwear left at the hotel.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
      Nets probably shipped all their stuff back home already. Only have their jerseys, sneakers and a change of underwear left at the hotel.
      Hope they kept an extra pair of underwear. Must’ve shit themselves when Fred hit that one from 52ft.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Hope they kept an extra pair of underwear. Must’ve shit themselves when Fred hit that one from 52ft.
        I know I did
        OG is our king

Comment

I just want them to put the foot on the gas and close this series out strongly. An empty the bench laugher would be great. Lots of Boucher and Miller.

Comment

And today Dr. Nurse surgically removed the heart of the Brooklyn Nets.
            Did you see those faces on the Nets bench.
            It was like everyones dog died today.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

Nick Nurse and FVV both saying the arena had the Brooklyn home crowd noise appreciably louder than the Toronto home crowd noise for the first 2 games.
              # more crooked NBA

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                Nick Nurse and FVV both saying the arena had the Brooklyn home crowd noise appreciably louder than the Toronto home crowd noise for the first 2 games.
                # more crooked NBA
                So Brooklyn simply had their asses kicked up their throats while having to listen to pumped in elevator crowd noise .. at a louder volume.

Brooklyn has suffered the Kyrie Factor and as a team they have quit on themselves.
                Next year the team will be renamed to the Brooklyn Meows with the lead puss in boots being one Kyrie Irving. If you think he's sensitive.... wait till Durant pops off at the NY press who will be all over them if they flounder out the gate next season.

The self absorbed east coast media darling Irving has cost the Nets.
                • D'Angelo Russell.
                • Team chemistry and continuity.
                • Joe Harris and maybe Jared Allen.
                • A good coach in Kenny Atkinson.
                • And the respect of the league as they roll over like pooched dogs in as pathetic a playoff posture as we have seen in some time. .

To quote the President and GM and Chief Success Architect of your Toronto Raptors.
                Fuck Brooklyn.
                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Aug 21, 2020, 05:15 PM.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  # more crooked NBA
                  Pretty sure I read somewhere that the “home team” could decide game ops stuff like how loud everything is
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Bring on the most overrated team in the NBA. Cannot wait for the Raps to steal Tatum’s lunch money.

Comment

• The talking heads won’t let us forget if we lose to the Chowderheads

Comment

• Wonder if we see FVV in the 3point contest if we ever see another All Star game.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Guess it's a 'push' on the prediction - as Serge scored 20
                          Serge's been automatic this whole series. He's a +47 now over the 3 games, today had a double-double on the 3rd quarter, shot 66% from the floor (3/3 from three), team high 13 boards.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

Serge's been automatic this whole series. He's a +47 now over the 3 games, today had a double-double on the 3rd quarter, shot 66% from the floor (3/3 from three), team high 13 boards.
                            Well he was bad in game 2 and Powell carried him to a nice plus-minus against their ankle deep bench, but yes, on the whole Serge has brought that bench production we so often need - and it’s no coincidence that in the games where he scored well, we blew the Nets out. When we get that extra scoring punch and the starters don’t have to do it all, this team runs away with games pretty often.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Playing Boston next round. I'm scared. Convince me otherwise.

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                                Playing Boston next round. I'm scared. Convince me otherwise.
                                It'll be a tough series, but I'm confident Raptors can pull through.

Comment

Working...
                                X