replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Wannamaker? I barely know 'er....
    But I still Wannamaker ....

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    So the Raps first 7 are.... Lowry (he'll play), Fred, Norm, OG, Pascal, Serge, Marc.
    The Chowderheads 7 are ...Kemba, Smart, Thies, Tatum, Brown and.. Kanter and Wannamaker....

Liking our odds based on depth of talent.
    Wannamaker? I barely know 'er....

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    So the Raps first 7 are.... Lowry (he'll play), Fred, Norm, OG, Pascal, Serge, Marc.
    The Chowderheads 7 are ...Kemba, Smart, Thies, Tatum, Brown and.. Kanter and Wannamaker....

Liking our odds based on depth of talent.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    I'm just very perceptive ....

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

I don't think that's exactly what he was saying
    It’s possible I give too much credit.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied

It's also about hiding Marc from quicker centers and because he's playing like doo-doo.
    When exactly has this team had to hide Marc from quicker centres?

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

Probably better to just have an early sub for Serge so we can still play Marc with the starters, we want that defensive backbone against their starting group’s scoring. But you are right, we might need to hide Serge from Kanter, like we had to hide him against Monroe a couple seasons ago vs Milwaukee in the first round. Might just end up having to play Marc more than his comfortable 28 minutes in this series.
    It's also about hiding Marc from quicker centers and because he's playing like doo-doo.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

Probably better to just have an early sub for Serge so we can still play Marc with the starters, we want that defensive backbone against their starting group’s scoring. But you are right, we might need to hide Serge from Kanter, like we had to hide him against Monroe a couple seasons ago vs Milwaukee in the first round. Might just end up having to play Marc more than his comfortable 28 minutes in this series.
    I don't think that's exactly what he was saying

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Another option that would really work is Siakam at the 5. Siakam, OG, Norm, Fred, Kyle.
    Gets a little tougher to fill out the rest of the rotation if you start with that though. More likely a closing look if Gasol has to play the early 4th against Kanter and needs a break.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Another option that would really work is Siakam at the 5. Siakam, OG, Norm, Fred, Kyle.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Other than Kanter, the Celtics bench looks pretty thin. Nurse should consider starting Serge vs. the smaller, quicker Theis and having Gasol come off the bench to guard Kanter, who is a gifted post-scorer and very good offensive rebounder.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Other than Kanter, the Celtics bench looks pretty thin. Nurse should consider starting Serge vs. the smaller, quicker Theis and having Gasol come off the bench to guard Kanter, who is a gifted post-scorer and very good offensive rebounder.
    That will probably be the adjustment if we lose a game. I think Marc starts game 1 though.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    In the usual situation with homecourt advantage I would take Raps over Boston but with bubble I'm afraid
    You could make the argument the Raptors will be better in the bubble because they are the better road team. Tied for the best record on the road. Of course its a neutral site, but it isn't at home.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X