X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
    Unfortunately, it looks like Daniels is the odd man out. I was hoping they would gotten rid of Fields.

Did a little creeping and see your googling frozen lmao. Wazupp dude hahah

Leave a comment:

• godkingleonidas
    replied
    Unfortunately, it looks like Daniels is the odd man out. I was hoping they would gotten rid of Fields.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    That is the second thug in a row Masai has signed heh we r tough now.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/gri...9bb2963f4.html

Two University of Montana basketball players, Will Cherry and Keron DeShields, were arrested along with a third man early Saturday morning after a disturbance downtown, according to the University of Montana and Missoula police.

The incident was reported at 2:04 a.m. at 125 W. Front St., according to Sgt. Rick Stevenson. Police didn’t identify the business, but that’s the address for Stockman’s Bar.

Cherry, 22, faces misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, while DeShields, 20, is charged with disorderly conduct. A 34-year-old man, Jason Shawn Snyder, is charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, as well as disorderly conduct.

- Stevenson said police responded to a report of a physical fight and separated the men.

- Tinkle said Cherry was tased by police during the incident

Leave a comment:

• godkingleonidas
    replied
    tenforthewin wrote: View Post
    Perhaps a trade is coming, flip one of Hayes or Hansborough for a backup C is always good
    As a third-string PF, I don't mind Hansbrough. I'd prefer to see Hayes get flipped because he's too small to play PF/C. Not agile/fast enough to play SF. I'd trade him for cash and a second rounder if it'd free up a roster spot.

Leave a comment:

• godkingleonidas
    replied
    rapfan10 wrote: View Post
    Lowry/Vasquez/Cherry
    DeRozan/Williams/Fields
    Ross/J.Johnson/Caboclo
    A.Johnson/Patterson/Hansbrough
    Valanciunas/Hayes/Bebe

A little weak at centre, but I'm ready for the season to start and kick some a**
    Fields, a shooting guard who can't shoot. LOL. maybe he'd be better suited to SF. Terrence/Greivis can be the third-string SG. Fields is just an overpaid, practice roster player. The NBA equivalent of a tackling dummy/punching bag.

Leave a comment:

• tenforthewin
    replied
    Perhaps a trade is coming, flip one of Hayes or Hansborough for a backup C is always good

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    caccia wrote: View Post
    I thought there might be another trade, but right now, this looks like it. Cherry might play in Sundae games.
    I see what you did there

Leave a comment:

• caccia
    replied
    I thought there might be another trade, but right now, this looks like it. Cherry might play in Sundae games.

Leave a comment:

• rapfan10
    replied
    15 Man Roster Complete, this is how it looks

Lowry/Vasquez/Cherry
    DeRozan/Williams/Fields
    Ross/J.Johnson/Caboclo
    A.Johnson/Patterson/Hansbrough
    Valanciunas/Hayes/Bebe

A little weak at centre, but I'm ready for the season to start and kick some a**

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    That is one strange/funny translation! But if "the long injury tendinitis in both knees is lost" then kudos to the Atlanta med staff for managing the "asset" for the Raps.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    stooley wrote: View Post
    Everything I've seen or read seems to indicate that the raps are preparing Bruno to play on the perimeter, but I'm also really pumped about the potential of our bench right now.
    Wait till he comes into training camp at 6'11"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• stooley
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    I hope it gets done. Need to get him over here quick and get him working with Casey and Our conditioning coach. Him and Bruno could form a pretty dynamic front court. I'm one that believe that Bruno will just turnout to be a stretch 4 with a lot of versatility. Him at the 4 and Bebe at 5 in 3 years or so. Lay ups would not be allowed against raps.

Everything I've seen or read seems to indicate that the raps are preparing Bruno to play on the perimeter, but I'm also really pumped about the potential of our bench right now.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    He's already working with Mckechnie in Vancouver with Bruno and Daniels since the end of Summer League.
    Yeah, I know that. His probably getting introduced on the right way to eat and workout. It would suck if he had to leave for Europe and all that will go to back to what his use to eating and working out. To his credit his gotten bigger from last year.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    I hope it gets done. Need to get him over here quick and get him working with Casey and Our conditioning coach. Him and Bruno could form a pretty dynamic front court. I'm one that believe that Bruno will just turnout to be a stretch 4 with a lot of versatility. Him at the 4 and Bebe at 5 in 3 years or so. Lay ups would not be allowed against raps.

He's already working with Mckechnie in Vancouver with Bruno and Daniels since the end of Summer League.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X