• Show
Clear All

DanH wrote: View Post
    Starbucks.
    Looks more like Blendz.

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
      Bruno is so happy... Good to see
      How cool is that. He is signing the his contract on a table next to a coffee shop. sweet!

Comment

I can't wait for the season to start, this is by far the most deepest roster the raptors have in a while, and i havent been this excited for the raptors to start their season than ever before, im expecting big things to happen and good all around season with this 15 man roster. I hope everyone blends in well and learns the system and hope for a good training camp. Go raps go! #WeTheNorth

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Bebe on board hashtag lol...
          Shame it isn't a Timmies
          Nevermind what haters say,
          ignore them ’til they fade away. - T.I

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Bebe on board hashtag lol...
            when bebe becomes the second coming of Shaq, its going to be pretty sick for the people in the back to say, "Bruhhhh, thats me back there!"
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

#BebeOnBoard is officially my new favourite hashtag. As for Bruno being so happy, my bet is he's turnt up on a caramel mochiatto.

Comment

Some Will Cherry highlights if anyone's interested.

Comment

The man looks athletic. That no-look pass was pretty tasty too. I'd like to see what he's capable of in limited minutes.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                    Some Will Cherry highlights if anyone's interested.
                    Anybody that can put together a Will Cherry highlight video has too much time on their hands.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      Anybody that can put together a Will Cherry highlight video has too much time on their hands.
                      Haha it wasn't me, don't worry.

Comment

Hey, nice flippant, disrespectful comment. Anybody that needs to get their kicks dissing people who are providing a service that fans of the Raptors want, should go spend their time hanging around the Cleveland board.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                          Hey, nice flippant, disrespectful comment. Anybody that needs to get their kicks dissing people who are providing a service that fans of the Raptors want, should go spend their time hanging around the Cleveland board.
                          Why Cleveland?

Comment

So NBA contracts are signed in coffee shops with some random guy as a witness. Seems legit.
                            It's called "acculturation."

Comment

Why Cleveland?
                              Well, i was being flippant and disrespectful, actually. My apologies. The unspoken presumption was that, if you were not a Cleveland fan previously, the new acquisition of LJ would be a magnetic draw to to a shallow and otherwise unappreciative Raps fan. Which I realize you are not, even if you come across that way sometimes with your sarcastic and critical responses to some posts.

Personally, I appreciate the work that all members do who go to work and dig up video, news, career details, stats, radio clips, and interviews with any members of the Raptors organization or any other aspects of the game that apply to the Raps team. People put way more effort into it than I have time for, and I think that's great. My response to you post was knee jerk. I realize you probably meant it in a joking manner, as opposed to a sarcastic, putting down manner. However, if I am wrong, GTFOOH.

Comment

So Bebe will be working two jobs this season; basketball player and Bruno's translator?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X