2020 Playoffs Round 1 Game 4 Raptors at Nets Sunday August 23rd 6:30pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91 wrote: View Post
    Grange- Toronto to give an update on Lowry’s status some point today...

This doesn’t sound good
    They need to get the MRI results first. Could go either way.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      Didnt get to watch the game but saw the Lowry injury clip. Hope he can be 100% for boston. Weird they say it's in the arc. I wouldn't even mind holding him out game 1 and starting norm is time will get him healthy. Kyle will play will a leg missing and if he jumps right back in he may feel this for the entire playoff run.
      Gotta wait for the MRI later today

Comment

• Don’t they get them instantly?

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
          Grange- Toronto to give an update on Lowry’s status some point today...

This doesn’t sound good
          They have to give an update good or bad. Means nothing yet. Think positive thoughts

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

They have to give an update good or bad. Means nothing yet. Think positive thoughts
            That's the rite attitude!!!

007 wrote: View Post
            If it was as bad as Hayward’s they probably would have reported that already. Hopefully it’s the same as Doncic’s
            golden wrote: View Post

Lowry comes back with 40-pt triple double on a sore ankle. Sounds good to me.

Comment

• Great job with the sweep @jclaw

Fuck Boston

Comment

• Feels weird not to have a Raptor game today.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Feels weird not to have a Raptor game today.
                  Baseball and hockey are a poor stand-ins but still help to fill in the hours......or acknowledge your family, take the dog for a hike, eat on the deck?

Comment

• Alvin Williams on Sportsnet this morning saying he talked to Kyle and he's 99% sure he's playing game 1

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      Alvin Williams on Sportsnet this morning saying he talked to Kyle and he's 99% sure he's playing game 1
                      Good news but I also hope he's not coming back too early. Should stay off it a bit if it means he'll be healthier later rather than playing the remainder of the playoffs with a nagging ankle injury. But Lowry would never do that anyway, so it is what it is. He was walking around on it pretty well after it happened (not hopping or on crutches), so hopefully it really is as minor as it can be and he gets back to full health before long.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Good news but I also hope he's not coming back too early. Should stay off it a bit if it means he'll be healthier later rather than playing the remainder of the playoffs with a nagging ankle injury. But Lowry would never do that anyway, so it is what it is. He was walking around on it pretty well after it happened (not hopping or on crutches), so hopefully it really is as minor as it can be and he gets back to full health before long.
                        It came across more as "it's not that bad, I'll be fine bro" but you know the final call won't be made until game day. It's great there's no travel involved and he's just chilling and getting treatments.

Comment

• Kyle was always going to whatever he could to play in Game 1. Hopefully he isn't pushing it, but I didn't think the injury was serious when it happened and it looks like it isn't, which is good.

Comment

Working...
                          X