Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Playoffs Round 2 Game 1 C*#^tics at Raptors Thursday August 27 6:30pm on (TBA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucky half with a lot of bad basketball.. typical 1pm start time. Boston's shooting well and the Raptors aren't. No lead is surmountable in the NBA, but going to need to get some shots going in. Surprised Matt didn't get some time. Could have used his gravity.

Comment

• they have no Hayward...smh
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I feel like Siakam mentally checked out. No happiness in his game. I feel like he's done with the bubble.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Sucky half with a lot of bad basketball.. typical 1pm start time. Boston's shooting well and the Raptors aren't. No lead is surmountable in the NBA, but going to need to get some shots going in. Surprised Matt didn't get some time. Could have used his gravity.
          If I'm the coach,u gotta change the lineup..Lowry,Powell,OG,Siakim,Ibaka..play 5 zone..c what happens.I have fred off the bench with Gasol..Gasol is 2 slow,boston 2 quick.
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
              Pascal should’ve used some of that $147 million to buy a nice house with a basketball court during the quarantine instead of not touching a basketball for months as he said...

would be helpful if he remembered how to basketball
              As much as I love Pascal, I thought there was a small argument for waiting until the end of the season to max him out... or getting him to take a discount. So much talk these days about maxing out Fred too. How do we all feel about Pascal and FVV as max salary guys?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

As much as I love Pascal, I thought there was a small argument for waiting until the end of the season to max him out... or getting him to take a discount. So much talk these days about maxing out Fred too. How do we all feel about Pascal and FVV as max salary guys?
                yeah would be a mistake...we might have to accept the fact that contending days are over for a while. Plus Nets are going to come back next year with Durant and Irving. FVV is a max player when you are detroit and bulls when goal is just to make playoffs.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Neither ones are max guys (yet). Except they can get it

Comment

• You gotta remember that max player doesn't mean MVP caliber or on the same level as Durant and Lebron. For Raptors? Siakam is totally max player. He's not easily replaceable and letting him walk is not an option.

Comment

• Love that take from Gasol.....because he's Bargs slow on the spin move lol

Comment

• Yikes.

Comment

• Game like this is where you need a Kawhi
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Celtics are chilling

Comment

• Uh oh. Now it's starting to slip
                              OG is our king