Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Playoffs Round 2 Game 1 C*#^tics at Raptors Thursday August 27 6:30pm on (TBA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kagemusha wrote: View Post

And what is Trump doing?
    Like him or not, but he's been cutting red tape.
    how so

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

how so
      From 2 years ago-

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...pe-so-far/amp/

More recent-

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...use-event/amp/

Comment

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

but what has he done for the issue that is being talked about.

the main thing that the guy has done that I have been remotely impressed by has been pharma transparency which is important because they don't have a free market health system even though they think they do down there.

Comment

Kagemusha wrote: View Post

And what is Trump doing?
            Like him or not, but he's been cutting red tape.
            Exactly what I hoped he would do. The trimming of the EPA has been sensible, and good for the American people as well as business as has some of his other moves. But the man's an ass clown. Can't seem to do something good without doing something stupid to screw things up. And he seems to operate on the lowest level possible.

Wrong thread for this discussion though.

Comment

how so

but what has he done for the issue that is being talked about.

the main thing that the guy has done that I have been remotely impressed by has been pharma transparency which is important because they don't have a free market health system even though they think they do down there.

Puffer wrote: View Post

Exactly what I hoped he would do. The trimming of the EPA has been sensible, and good for the American people as well as business as has some of his other moves. But the man's an ass clown. Can't seem to do something good without doing something stupid to screw things up. And he seems to operate on the lowest level possible.

Wrong thread for this discussion though.
              Ya ppl can we keep the focus on the common enemy??? Instead've this contraversh stuf

FUCK B*#^$N

Comment

NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post

Ya ppl can we keep the focus on the common enemy??? Instead've this contraversh stuf

FUCK B*#^$N
                is that code for Brooklyn?

Comment

Enough of this ××@#$$.
                  fuck b@;#$n!

Let's go Raps!!!!
                  (Come over Giannis)

Comment

I don't even watch hockey and was cheering for the Lightning last night. I hate Boston teams. This series is going to be so much fun when the Raps win.

Comment

is that code for Brooklyn?
                      Fuck any team Paul Pierce has ever played for. fuck the Clippers, fuck the Wizards, Fuck Team USA, fuck the University of Kansas JayHawks,
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Fuck any team Paul Pierce has ever played for. fuck the Clippers, fuck the Wizards, Fuck Team USA, fuck the University of Kansas JayHawks,
                        Why? We didn't have "IT" at the time we were playing his teams, he was right. Right now he gave his respect to Raptors during the last few months where it was due. He's a homer but that's fine and makes sense.
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Fuck Boston as a staff, record label and as a mother f-ing crew. And if you want to be down with Boston than.....

Comment

good point

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post

Why? We didn't have "IT" at the time we were playing his teams, he was right. Right now he gave his respect to Raptors during the last few months where it was due. He's a homer but that's fine and makes sense.
                              Listen RandomGuy on the internet, if you are in here defending Paul Pierce right before our first every Raptors/Celtics series, we're going to have problems.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                                I don't even watch hockey and was cheering for the Lightning last night. I hate Boston teams. This series is going to be so much fun when the Raps win.
                                I dislike some teams, not the city they're from. The Bruins play hockey like many wish they did in Toronto; solid talented hard working first line featuring the league's young leading scorer, a class act perennial defensive player of the year and another guy that if he played bball, would be Lowry. An under rated D in Krug, McAvoy, Chara and Carlo and the best goaltender in the NHL (who opted out), leaving the other half of the Jennings Trophy winner to hold the fort.

Why hate on a city? Screw the Celtics. Actually, Red Sox too

Comment

Working...
                                X