wiggins Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiggins Raptors

can you see Andrew playing for the raps after his rookie contract is up?

Not really

... unless he becomes bust.

Comment

If Minny gets him in 2016, a trade involving both first round picks and Ross/DeRozan could land him.

Comment

Another pointless thread. Cool.
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
          Another pointless thread. Cool.
          wiggens has expressed a desire to play in Toronto I do not see this as being impossible.

Comment

Very much doubt we see Wiggins in a Raps uniform before his 30th birthday.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
              wiggens has expressed a desire to play in Toronto I do not see this as being impossible.
              Forgive the collective moans and groans but. Very beat topic.

Barring trade he is not a raptor For 5 to 7 years at earliest.

Comment

Comment

Glad to see you onboard rightside. Just a general observation. Before starting many more threads, scan the two most recent pages listing the "Everything Raptors" threads. That will give you a general idea of things that have already been discussed extensively in the past. You will notice that there is one thread called "Raptors 2014 Draft."

It was started Sept. 26th, 2013 by McHappy. That thread has 337 pages of posts. Usually about 20 posts per page on this forum. So more than 6720 posts on the 2014 draft. In the course of discussing the draft, as you might expect, Andrew Wiggins came up a lot. The chances of him getting drafted, and also the chances of him eventually coming to Toronto were discussed in some depth.

That explains the somewhat jaded response to your question. A quick summary might be, if I have this right, that Andrew can make more money (assuming he turns out to be a super-star) staying where he is...and the Cav's have first option of locking him for essentially the next 7 or 8 years, by offering him more money per year than anyone else can.

He can always demand a trade, but that would cost him millions of dollars. The past history of NBA players, early in their careers, turning down millions of dollars in potential salary is a very quick read.

Comment

Heh.

Comment

Lol...they must be afraid of being sued for false advertising.

Comment

Working...
                      X