No announcement yet.

GAME 3: Toronto Raptors vs Boston Celtics 09/03/20 6:30 PM ET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marc and Serge both look drunk out there. Dropping easy passes and just playing un-focussed. The bubble must be getting to some guys more than others. They both got a ring and banked millions... I dunno what it is, but they're not hungry or locked-in at all.

Comment

• What a shot! Feeling you get when we get those in is better than busting a nut.

Comment

• Lowry was fantastic all game too, still strugglilng with the 3s but at least he took it to the paint and kept scoring. His pass over Taco to OG was perfect, what a play.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Imagine pairing him with OG
          OG is the 3 and D guy every Championship Team would need.

But a 1A star power is a must for our Robin

Comment

• OG didn't need 4 bounces
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              OG didn't need 4 bounces
              lmao....

nice one

Comment

• Lowry passed that over Tacko Fall and OG hardly had to move to catch it...

I may have to rethink my username.

Comment

• can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post
                  Lowry passed that over Tacko Fall and OG hardly had to move to catch it...

The Excellent One is available.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    Raptors shot it well for the most part in the second half. Fred showed up, Norm showed up, Pascal showed up. Hopefully we broke the struggles of Game 1 and 2.
                    The Fred layup near the end was really nice - especially considering he got fouled by Theis at least twice.

Pascal missed some rotations but god damn he was resilient today. I hope in game 3 he really takes it to Brown - hes the better player, time to show it

Comment

That pass was as perfect as it gets

Comment

• I mean it was a great shot and kept our season alive and swung the moment in a huge way.
                        But why the fuck didnt OG scream? cant this guy show some emotion
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Can’t teach heart either.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Marc and Serge both look drunk out there. Dropping easy passes and just playing un-focussed. The bubble must be getting to some guys more than others. They both got a ring and banked millions... I dunno what it is, but they're not hungry or locked-in at all.
                            I think Siakam has to go to the 5 at the end of the game.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              I mean it was a great shot and kept our season alive and swung the moment in a huge way.
                              But why the fuck didnt OG scream? cant this guy show some emotion
                              Stone. Cold.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

The Fred layup near the end was really nice - especially considering he got fouled by Theis at least twice.

Pascal missed some rotations but god damn he was resilient today. I hope in game 3 he really takes it to Brown - hes the better player, time to show it
                                That’s what’s being glossed over and just accepted. We’re getting mauled out there and you just fart in Tatum’s direction and it’s a foul.

Comment

Working...
                                X